? about filling out online cruise documents...

dcherry

I have an early flight for my return trip home (before 11:30) and when I try to enter the info on my online cruise documents it keeps bringing up the message that RC reccommends a flight after 11:30 am and it will not add my flight info. Any advice?

I suggest to put in the time even if it's a 1/2 later so that when RCCL runs their manifest to provide you EARLY TAGS for your bag your on the list for them so that you can get off the ship as soon as it clears. If they don't know that you have an early flight how will they be able to help you debark?

Hope this helps

I suggest to put in the time even if it's a 1/2 later so that when RCCL runs their manifest to provide you EARLY TAGS for your bag your on the list for them so that you can get off the ship as soon as it clears. If they don't know that you have an early flight how will they be able to help you debark?

Hope this helps

The flight time that the OP enters in on line for their SetSail Pass has nothing to do with departure information on the last day.

The debarkation form will be filled out and handed in midway through the cruise. It is this form, when handed in, that will determine what color tags the OP will get, what venue they are to meet in and approximately what time they will be led off the ship.

Archived