Room for 3rd person?

Hi-My hubby and I have booked a balcony room for our upcoming cruise to the Holy Land in Oct. Now, there's a possibility that our 18 yr.old daughter may be coming with us. We do have a sofa in our room-is it a pull-out and how will the rate work for a third person in the room? This is our first time on RCI.

Also, right now we are scheduled to eat in the MDR at 8.30pm at a 6 seater table. Will this be changed now?

Thanks to all who answer!! Shelly

Shelly -

When is final payment for your cruise?

If possible, you should add her now. Whether or not your cabin can hold 3 or 4 people, (which yours does) if the lifeboat for your cabin has already reached its limit, then you will not be able to add your daughter.

Good luck,

John

Shelly, the only people who will know if you can add a person at any point in time are the ones working for the cruise line. And that can change from day to day as the cabins are sold. It's not like there's a cutoff date - it's an occupancy limit.

If sold occupancy + (unsold cabins*2) = occupancy limit, then they will not let anyone add people to their cabin, regardless of how the cabin is configured. (The *2 is because double occupancy is assumed).

i think you can but it will cost more because it will have to be on another reservation but they can put her in your room . only reason i know is because i did it with my room i added my daughter but she is on a different reservation

I added a 3rd person, and the booking # is the same for all 3 of us in the same cabin.

Archived