Johnny Rockets Menu

There is a surcharge per person of (I think) $4.95 correct me if wrong, for the food items, but it does not include the milkshakes and it does not include a soda unless you have purchased the soda "package" from the ship.

What can you eat there without being charged "extra" . For instance, are all the other desserts (not milkshakes) included in the surcharge, burgers fries, onion rings etc. AND, you can have as many as you want at your sitting correct or not.

I know there's a free frozen yogurt station on the pool deck. It isn't open 24 hours a day, but it's a great treat.

On a previous sailing, my son told me once that he and his friend went in and they sat down just to get some fries and onion rings and waters and they weren't charged the surcharge.. ('on the house', the waiter said...) just because they weren't busy at all. I thought that was a nice surprise.

......THANKS .....

Anybody got a Johnny Rockets menu? I know its not the same as the land based JR's. Thanks

I love JR! But the ship doesn't carry some of the newer items like mini Chili-Cheese Dogs or even Mini Burgers... Sad but true.

The milkshakes are too die for!

Archived