Anyone have a working email address for Celebrity?

Strolls with Scissors

Hi Strolling with Scissors !

Here is a link to Celebrity's webpage, where you can contact them : https://secure.celebritycruises.com/contactus/custSvcsForm.do;jsessionid=

Another email option is via Captains Club : CaptainsClub@celebrity.com .

My advice is to call Captains Club at 1-800-760-0654. or Corporate Guest Relations at 1-800-256-6649. I hope this helps. Enjoy your Cruise !

You know I was looking at your post...sit tight, there are definitely people with the address you are seeking. I wish I could help you but I seem to not pay enough attention to record the information to share it. :o
Thanks, FinelyCrusiing.

I just can't generate much faith that an email to "Info NO" at celebrity.com is actually going anywhere constructive. :D

Hi Strolling with Scissors !

Here is a link to Celebrity's webpage, where you can contact them : https://secure.celebritycruises.com/contactus/custSvcsForm.do;jsessionid=

Another email option is via Captains Club : CaptainsClub@celebrity.com .

My advice is to call Captains Club at 1-800-760-0654. or Corporate Guest Relations at 1-800-256-6649. I hope this helps. Enjoy your Cruise !

Thanks, Andy!

Re: the link at https://secure.celebritycruises.com/contactus/custSvcsForm.do;jsessionid= that goes to a form you fill out, which I've never had any luck with in other situations. I'd prefer an actual email address where I have a copy of exactly what I sent and some reasonable expectation that an actual person read it.

We are not members of Captain's Club, so I didn't think sending my letter there would be appropriate.

Would just like the email address for an actual person at Celebrity if anyone has that.

Thanks so much!

Thanks, Andy!

Re: the link at https://secure.celebritycruises.com/contactus/custSvcsForm.do;jsessionid= that goes to a form you fill out, which I've never had any luck with in other situations. I'd prefer an actual email address where I have a copy of exactly what I sent and some reasonable expectation that an actual person read it.

We are not members of Captain's Club, so I didn't think sending my letter there would be appropriate.

Would just like the email address for an actual person at Celebrity if anyone has that.

Thanks so much!

While I don't have an actual person right now, try googling the VP of the service you want, for example, customer service, guest relations, food service, etc. Once you know the VP of that service try an email to her/him at celebritycruises dot com.

It worked for me a few years ago. We never heard from the employee we emailed but did hear from her staff person.

Mary Lou

X only gives toll free numbers and foreign e-mail addresses on their site. Even though not a member of Captain's Club I would still contact them and ask where you can send a specific question, complaint,etc..I've always found them to be helpful.

X only gives toll free numbers and foreign e-mail addresses on their site. Even though not a member of Captain's Club I would still contact them and ask where you can send a specific question, complaint,etc..I've always found them to be helpful.
Thanks, Orator. I guess that's what I will try.

Strange that they make themselves somewhat hard to get ahold of via email. As I mentioned earlier, who would have much faith in sending an email to "Info NO" at celebrity.com? Info NO? Really? :confused:

The "info@" emails do get answered. The reason for using generic email addresses is that there are dedicated representatives to answer them in turn. If you email an individual, you have no way of knowing if they are on leave, sick or have left the company.

Sue

The "info@" emails do get answered. The reason for using generic email addresses is that there are dedicated representatives to answer them in turn. If you email an individual, you have no way of knowing if they are on leave, sick or have left the company.

Sue

Thanks, Sue. I did send my letter to the "infoNO" address last week. No response or acknowledgement so far but it's only been a few days. Any idea how long it takes Celebrity to answer emails? How long should I wait for "infoNO" to respond before trying some other email address?

Thanks, Sue. I did send my letter to the "infoNO" address last week. No response or acknowledgement so far but it's only been a few days. Any idea how long it takes Celebrity to answer emails? How long should I wait for "infoNO" to respond before trying some other email address?

I have answers within the hour if I use the UK email info address but it has also taken more than two weeks with the UK and US email addresses. The UK automated response does say that they attempt to answer in order of sailing date wich makes sense. [Not sure about the US response.] My guess is that, if you do not give a sailing date, it is assumed that the email is not urgent.

Personally, I have never had an email that has not been answered EXCEPT to the shareholder benefits address and everyone else seems to say that you get a good response from that address. However, being from the UK, some of those emails were ones that were difficult to answer. It is likely that a question that has a stock answer will be answered more quickly than one that needs research to answer. If a ship needs to be contacted before a reply can be made, the representative will be reliant on how quickly they answer.

Although it would be nice to receive a holding response, I worked in IT for 27 years and for a number of companies who positively discouraged "noise" emails [i.e. those sent for just for reasons of politeness such as "thank you"] because of the impact on the IT infrastructure as they can more than double email traffic. I still find myself pulled in both directions with my personal emails.

Sue

I have answers within the hour if I use the UK email info address but it has also taken more than two weeks with the UK and US email addresses. The UK automated response does say that they attempt to answer in order of sailing date wich makes sense. [Not sure about the US response.] My guess is that, if you do not give a sailing date, it is assumed that the email is not urgent.
Thanks, Sue. I did give my sailing date in the subject line and did ask for a prompt reply.

What is the UK address? Might send a copy to that.

Wondering why they used infoNO as their primary address. What does the NO stand for, anyone know?

InfoUK@rccl.com

However, I do know that absolutely the best CSR ever is on holiday at the moment!!!

Sue

I re-sent my email to the UK address, mentioning that I'd gotten no response from the infoNO email address. Got an automated reply within a few minutes, which said:

"Thank you for contacting our Operations Support Unit, this is an automated

confirmation that your email has been received.

We are reviewing your enquiry and one of our team will contact you shortly.

Please note, we investigate the enquiries which we receive in order of

sailing date, therefore there may be a delay in our response. There may

also be a delay if we have to forward your correspondence to the correct

department."

Guess we'll see...

Still nothing...

How straightforward is your question? Is it something they will need to research to answer? I guess, if you cannot find the answer on these boards it may be challenging!!!! After all, there is not much that has not been covered here at some time...

Sue

How straightforward is your question? Is it something they will need to research to answer? I guess, if you cannot find the answer on these boards it may be challenging!!!! After all, there is not much that has not been covered here at some time...

Sue

Thanks. It wasn't a question, it was a letter outlining a specific concern about our recent cruise. The letter was factual, concise, to-the-point and courteous. It would not have required any research on Celebrity's part to verify the issue.

I will be patient a little longer then...dunno. Certainly not ever sail Celebrity again if they ignore emails from their customers.

I assume you are in Norway? The "no" in the e-mail address stands for Norway. It is the e-mail address for the Oslo office. You could try calling them to follow up: 47 22 51 37 80

I'm in the US.

The only email addresses listed on Celebrity's "Customer Service" part of their website when I looked earlier this month listed only infoit@rccl.com or infono@celebrity.com as options. That's why I posted my initial post - these looked weird to me.

Does anyone have a valid, working email address for Celebrity that US residents can use and actually get a reply?

I'm in the US.

The only email addresses listed on Celebrity's "Customer Service" part of their website when I looked earlier this month listed only infoit@rccl.com or infono@celebrity.com as options. That's why I posted my initial post - these looked weird to me.

Does anyone have a valid, working email address for Celebrity that US residents can use and actually get a reply?

Those are the ones...

If you are in the U.S. you have two options:

1) Use the link Host Andy supplied.

2) E-Mail Captain's Club @ CaptainsClub@Celebrity.com

If outside of the U.S. there are different e-mail addresses depending on where you are:

1) Brasil: cliente@rccl.com.br

2) Germany: infode@rccl.com

3) Australia: info.au@rcclapac.com

4) UK: infouk@rccl.com

5) Norway: infono@celebrity.com

6) Spain: info.es@rccl.com

7) Italy: infoit@rccl.com

Host Andy gave you the two methods for which you would receive a response from Celebrity but instead you appear to have e-mailed the Norway office, the UK Office and perhaps the Italy office.

Perhaps if you share what the issue is here on Cruise Critic some people could provide you with some advice?

You can also write to Celebrity via snail mail:

Letters should be sent to:

Corporate Guest Relations:

1050 Caribbean Way

Miami, Fl 33132

(Due to mail processing times, please allow 10-14 days

for a response.)

Or you can call:

You are also welcome to call our Corporate Guest Relations Department at:

Eastern daylight/standard time zone

Questions or Comments 1-800-256-6649

Monday - Friday: 8:00 am - 8:00 pm

Saturday - Sunday: 9:00 am - 7:00 pm

If you are in the U.S. you have two options:

1) Use the link Host Andy supplied.

2) E-Mail Captain's Club @ CaptainsClub@Celebrity.com

Thanks. As I explained earlier, I prefer not to use automated fill-in forms, since I don't get to keep a copy of what I sent or when. And, I did not think that writing to the Captain's Club was appropriate since we are not members of the Captain's Club.

I'll send a copy to their snail mail address but at this point we're getting fed up and are losing interest in ever sailing X again.

I know that in this era of "instant answers", snail mail has somewhat fallen out of fashion. However, sometimes you can still get better results that way, especially if you are addressing a complex issue or problem. So, before you give up on X, please try sending a copy of your letter to their corporate offices:

Celebrity Cruises Inc.

1050 Caribbean Way

Miami, FL 33132

You might want to address it to "Customer Service", and make sure that you include contact information, eg: daytime phone number and e-mail address. Good luck! :)

Archived