Anyone have a working email address for Celebrity?

Strolls with Scissors

I know that in this era of "instant answers", snail mail has somewhat fallen out of fashion. However, sometimes you can still get better results that way, especially if you are addressing a complex issue or problem. So, before you give up on X, please try sending a copy of your letter to their corporate offices:

Celebrity Cruises Inc.

1050 Caribbean Way

Miami, FL 33132

You might want to address it to "Customer Service", and make sure that you include contact information, eg: daytime phone number and e-mail address. Good luck! :)

Thanks! It's already printed and out in the mailbox for tomorrow's pickup.

My original email(s) did include all of that info, and also my reservation number, cabin number, sailing date, full name, phone number, email address and snail maill address.

Not feeling a lot of love for X right now. My gut feeling that sending something to "info NO" was apparently correct. That gets you NO info. Getting tired of the runaround.

Thanks. As I explained earlier, I prefer not to use automated fill-in forms, since I don't get to keep a copy of what I sent or when. And, I did not think that writing to the Captain's Club was appropriate since we are not members of the Captain's Club.

I'll send a copy to their snail mail address but at this point we're getting fed up and are losing interest in ever sailing X again.

The Captains Club is the one to use if you have been on a Celebrity cruise.

[quote=Strolls with Scissors;26161910

Not feeling a lot of love for X right now. My gut feeling that sending something to "info NO" was apparently correct. That gets you NO info. Getting tired of the runaround.

Wow, I am not sure why you feel no love and think you are getting the runaround. The "No info" as you like to call it is the Norway office. For whatever reason you do not want to e-mail the U.S. office and insist on e-mailing the Norway office and are upset you did not receive a response. Let me guess, you e-mailed the Norway office in English? I am assuming at this point you are seeking compensation. I am sure that Celebrity would be more than happy if you decide to move on to another cruise line. Had you e-mailed the U.S. office (that Host Andy linked for you a two weeks ago now) you would have had a response by now.

Edit: And as others have advised, the Captain's Club tends to respond quicker than the general Celebrity customer service. Since you presumably have sailed with Celebrity, you qualify for Captain's Club membership. A simple two minute phone call to Captain's Club would get you membership (for no charge).

Thanks. It wasn't a question, it was a letter outlining a specific concern about our recent cruise. The letter was factual, concise, to-the-point and courteous. It would not have required any research on Celebrity's part to verify the issue.

In that case it will take some time. If they work in the same way as in the UK, they will contact the ship and fully investigate the matter before they reply to you. This is especially so if you have approached the matter in the reasonable way that you have. If your experience is anything like ours, once you receive a reply, you will feel that you have been given a "proper" answer.

Sue

Since Captain's Club is free to join and is open to anyone who has cruised on Celebrity, it would appear that enrolling would be a good step to take.

The OP seems to be concerned that having their own copy of what was sent is of importance. Therefore, I also suggest that a snail mail letter is more appropriate than email, with perhaps a "signature required" option through the post office to make sure it is received at corporate headquarters.

We all know that in the world of cyber space, just because you hit "send" doesn't automatically mean that an email is received.

If the e-mail is of an important nature, why not just snail mail a letter to either the president of Celebrity or the VP in charge of customer service and send it certified? I've done this in the past (not with Celebrity or anything related to cruising) and have had very good results with the issue being directed to the proper person and handled in a timely manner.

Archived