Mike & Tracy’s Excellent Adventure: B2B2B2B on Destiny, Imagination, Valor, Freedom

MikeyA53

Thank you again for the fantastic read Mike and Congratulations to Tracy for her new career.

I also use Priceline hotels and travel on a budget.

Thanks, I'll tell her. Isn't Priceline great, I used to use the tourist bureau coupon books and saved a bit of money while staying at Howard Johnson, Days Inn, Ramada, etc. Now with priceline it's 3 and 4 stars hotel like Hilton, Hyatt and Residence Inn for less money than I paid for the 2 stars hotels.

• 2 weeks later...
Can't wait for part two of the storybook romance story.

Another cruise for us to read, and update on careers hopefully.

Enjoy 2011!

Well as mentioned earlier Tracy is going away on Feb 21 for her 6 months of training and therefore I'll probably wait until then to do our Pride review. I want to spent as much time with her as possible before she's goes away.:( After she gone, a long review (lots of photos) would probably be good therapy.:)

Hey Mike ?

Can you talk to my boyfriend ?? LOL Been living together for almost 7 years and I'm hoping your actions could rub off on him ! ;) At 44, I'm too old to be calling someone my "boyfriend" ! :D

We have good friends who have been together for 20 year, 3 kids, not married, several weeks ago she asked Tracy to call her 'boyfriend' to try to convince him to bring her on our cruise, he has never brought her anywhere in the 20 years they have been together. No luck. It's sad, especially when they can afford it.

I see your cruising on Monday, let's hope he has some sort of romantic surprise planned, have a great cruise.

Mike

Hi Mike, Tracy & Family,

Just want to wish you both a fabulous cruise! Mike, your review should be nominated for "CC review of the year" for the Carnival category! One of the boards' great love stories for 2010.

I wish Tracy the best of luck in her new career.

Thank you, we appreciate it, Mike

I agree with Sharon. BEST REVIEW OF THE YEAR !!

And I see you are off again on Jan 2nd ! Too bad you cruise out the day before us, would have loved to have met you !!

Have a fantastic time! I know you will enjoy every minute of it.

And best of luck to Tracy as she starts her new career !

I agree with Sharon. BEST REVIEW OF THE YEAR !!

And I see you are off again on Jan 2nd ! Too bad you cruise out the day before us, would have loved to have met you !!

Have a fantastic time! I know you will enjoy every minute of it.

And best of luck to Tracy as she starts her new career !

We would have loved to meet you too but that would have been difficult since we're cruising out of Baltimore and you're cruising out of Miami. :)

Have a wonderful cruise. I know we can look forward to another exciting review when you return.

Bon Voyage !

Thank you Delta Dear, we are presently in a Hyatt Hotel in Milford, CT. Tomorrow we are driving the rest of the way to Baltimore. Happy new year everyone. Mike & Tracy

• 3 weeks later...
This is a really stupid question, but where did your daughter get the hat that she is wearing in the picture in Cozumel? Love it!

If you are referring to the Corona hat, Arielle and Tracy told me they are available in a lot of shops. The one she tried on was at a shop at Paradise Beach. Mike

041_41.jpg

Edited by MikeyA53

Hello Mike!

I came across this thread technically yesterday (it's now 2:30 am here). I have had my eyes glued to the screen of my laptop reading all day! What a great review!

I am a sucker for a great love story and I tend to be one of those people that cries when others cry even if it's someone on tv. When I got to the part about the proposal and vowel renewal, I had tears in my eyes! You have a beautiful family! Good luck to Tracy on the career change and thank you for providing me with an entire day of entertainment!

Hello Mike!

I came across this thread technically yesterday (it's now 2:30 am here). I have had my eyes glued to the screen of my laptop reading all day! What a great review!

I am a sucker for a great love story and I tend to be one of those people that cries when others cry even if it's someone on tv. When I got to the part about the proposal and vowel renewal, I had tears in my eyes! You have a beautiful family! Good luck to Tracy on the career change and thank you for providing me with an entire day of entertainment!

Thank you Shenika, I glanced at your Carnival Fun City Day Photos-Baltimore since we just got back from Baltimore. Your daughter is such a cutie. :)

How was your Pride cruise? Did Tracy leave for "boot camp" yet? I know she was to report around now, but I am too lazy to go back and find out the actual date! :eek::rolleyes:

The weather didn't alway cooperate but boy did we have fun on the ship. Met a lot of wonderful people, participated in many onboard activities. Tracy is leaving on Feb 21st, I'm slowly getting the review ready now, sorting the 1258 photos I took. I might not post it until after she leaves since I want to spend as much time with her as possible. Our B2Bs review took a month and my Pride review will take at least a couple of weeks. Mike

I stumbled on your review today and have been reading it. I will finish it tomorrow. What a nice trip you had. Thank you for writing it.

We renewed our vows for our 25th anniversary on the Golden Princess. It was not a surprise, and it was extremely nice.

I am anxious to read about your cruise out of Baltimore. We have considered leaving from there any may do it yet!

Thanks very much. (I love the pictures>

Ohiodoglover

Hey Mike, do you or anyone from your group on the Freedom remember if there was a Club O2 shore excursion at any of the stops?

We will be on her in a couple of months and we are trying to figure out what to plan for.

Thanks,

Barry