How many days until your next cruise???

Poorplaya

Wow, I put a post (#1116) in this thread WAY back when we had 357 days to go. Seemed like eternity. Now closing in on final payment date with 82 days to go at the moment. Since boooking the cruise we've had two grandchildren born and one will turn a year old the week before the cruise. Summer came and went, visted son & family in Seattle, had Christmas and lost Father-in-law:(. A lot sure can happen waiting for a cruise. :)

It's been a long time in coming... over a year...

31 days until we leave for Fort Lauderdale, 32 days until we board Liberty of the Seas for a Western Caribbean 5-night sailing, and 38 days unitl we board Allure of the Seas for an Eastern Caribbean 7-nights sailing. Sitting at work gets more difficult by the day!

Ughhh.. still 448 days to go. We may end up going on the Mariner out of Galveston or Voyager out of New Orleans before our Allure cruise.

Down to 95. It is amazing how time flies.

I am usually too impatient to wait so long for a cruise, but this is my wife's graduation present. After working full time and going to college full time she is finally getting her degree.