New on Princess Website?

freetocruise

I just went to princess.com to check pricing and availability on a cruise I am interested in and the regular page doesn't come up. Instead, it says to contact a travel agent for pricing with an click on arrow for locating a travel agent.

Does anyone know about this? Does this mean we can no longer check on pricing ourselves? Or am I missing something?

I just went to princess.com to check pricing and availability on a cruise I am interested in and the regular page doesn't come up. Instead, it says to contact a travel agent for pricing with an click on arrow for locating a travel agent.

Does anyone know about this? Does this mean we can no longer check on pricing ourselves? Or am I missing something?

Which cruise.....:confused::confused::confused:

Bob

Last week the prices were down for several hours. I could see sailings but not the prices. I just logged in today and I can see prices okay.

I stand corrected: they were there this morning, but I just checked and get the same page as you are probably seeing. I would think this is just temporary maintenance?

Which cruise.....:confused::confused::confused:

Bob

I can't even get to a page with cruises. When I click on the tab "Find and Compare Cruises", and click on cruises, a page comes up like this - no lists, no dates, no ships, etc - just this

http://www.princess.com/find/search.do?resType=C

Hope you can pull this page up.

I stand corrected: they were there this morning, but I just checked and get the same page as you are probably seeing. I would think this is just temporary maintenance?

I hope it's temporary. I've seen pricing be unavailable before when I'd check a particular cruise and it says to check back later, but never seen it tell me to ask a travel agent.

Archived