I am packing tonight, but it's not for a cruise!!!

FlorenceItaly

Congratulations !!

Boy.... what kind of cheapskate husband doesn't take his wife on a cruise for their 22nd anniversary?? ;)

Oops.... did I just say that out loud ? :D

No really, congratulations and may there be many more happy years ahead.

Thanks, ALL.

Happy Anniversary, Sage!! That is so neat we share the same anniversary, AND the same number of years!

And, no cruise, because dh has very little vacation time. He started a new job just over a year ago. He does spoil me very much. I have cruised 6 times over the last 15 months, a couple of those solo's. We DO have a family cruise coming up next month during Spring Break.

Marie

Hey Marie,

May you and your husband have many more happy years together. So...Where are you going-what are you doing-what are your plans???

My husband and I just celebrated our anniversary this past weekend. We went to NYC-to the theater-Wicked--Ground Zero,it still puts a lump in my throat, and Central Park-The Gates,all that orange. We went to St. Patrick's for mass, and I have to say, this was the first time I have ever seen a swat team outside a church. When I asked about it, I was told -Well this is New York.-

Marie & DH

Sage & DH

All the BEST

Pat.

Marie, Congratulations to you and your DH. I hope you have a wonderful Anniversery Weekend.

We will be celebrating our 28th on the Westerdam next month. I have thought about suggesting a Renewal of Vows not sure my DH would want to do it at 28 or wait another 2 years till 30.

Have a Great Weekend.

55905.jpg.34f84dbe8d09cf75014c34d3156ca099.jpg

Funny to think of renewing vows.

On our 25th we were aboard the Explorer of the Seas. I asked Wifey if she wanted to do the "renewal thing".

She said, "When you wake up in the morning and see me still there, that should be renewal enough" !!

(She's not that romantic)

Happy Anniversay!!! Hope you have a great time. We just celebrated our 38th. last week on our cruise on the Westerdam, we didn't plan it on our anniversay just so happened to be the week we went on vacation with my daughter and son-in-law. Again congratulations and many many more!

Archived