Upgraded!!

Eleni2007

Hi everyone,

So excited.... finally after 7 sailings with Princess, we have been upgraded. We had booked a guaranteed balcony (BG), and today I checked and we are in a BC balcony (A627) on Aloha deck.

I haven't even checked to see where exactly this cabin is... for those who have sailed on Emerald Princess before on the Aloha deck, is it a good deck to be on... is this cabin a good spot?

:o Thanks in advance everyone!!

Eleni

Hi everyone,

So excited.... finally after 7 sailings with Princess, we have been upgraded. We had booked a guaranteed balcony (BG), and today I checked and we are in a BC balcony (A627) on Aloha deck.

I haven't even checked to see where exactly this cabin is... for those who have sailed on Emerald Princess before on the Aloha deck, is it a good deck to be on... is this cabin a good spot?

:o Thanks in advance everyone!!

Congrats. What sailing are you on?

Eleni

Cograts! What sailing are you on?

Congrats!! I think it's a terrific location. I was much further aft on Aloha deck and loved its convenience to the Terrace Pool and the buffet. Your cabin is well-located aft of the midpoint between the aft and midships elevator lobbies. Cabins above and below you, so no noise. I'd be thrilled if it were me.

Congrats. You got the cabin you booked in a better location. Your balcony will be one of the small ones 9'x5' and the cabin is located just forward of the aft elevators. It'll be convenient to the buffet, Skywalkers and the traditional dining room.

The upgrade fairy is really spreading her upgrade dust, we just got upgraded from HH to BE on the Island leaving Thursday. Another on our roll call went from inside to BE also.:) Panama here we come.:D

The upgrade fairy is really spreading her upgrade dust, we just got upgraded from HH to BE on the Island leaving Thursday. Another on our roll call went from inside to BE also.:) Panama here we come.:D

Wow, that's great!!! You're going to have such a fantastic cruise -- the Canal is awesome. (Balconies are nice, too!) Congratulations.

We are sailing on Dec 28th ... the 10 day caribbean on Emerald Princess.

So do you think i should take my chances and see if I will be upgraded again? Or, should I put a 'don't upgrade' on this one??

Reminder: we were upgraded to the aloha deck (balcony) cabin A633.

Archived