the chefs table

LORRAINE45

hi,we are on the sea princess on the 01/11/10 and i am thinking of booking the chefs table as a treat for my husband-could anyone kindly tell me how much it is per head and if the pre-dinner champagne and the wine that accompanies each course is included in the price or payable on top

many thanks lorr:D

It costs $75 or $60 with no alcohol. It is a great experience. All your canapies and champagne, and all the wine is included in that price. You get two photos and a cookbook too.

I haven`t done it on Sea Princess but Grand and Crown were great.

That's the same champagne we had on the Emerald in March. I did not get a photo or write down what we had on the Crown in August. We're going to try to sign up again when we're on the Island. We don't need another cookbook, but I still want the rest of the experience.

That's the same champagne we had on the Emerald in March. I did not get a photo or write down what we had on the Crown in August. We're going to try to sign up again when we're on the Island. We don't need another cookbook, but I still want the rest of the experience.

The cookbooks make good presents! icon7.gif

It costs $75 or $60 with no alcohol. It is a great experience. All your canapies and champagne, and all the wine is included in that price. You get two photos and a cookbook too.

I haven`t done it on Sea Princess but Grand and Crown were great.

Are 2 photos per couple something new?

It's been 1 each time with our most recent in May.

We just got back from a Panama Canal Cruise on the Island Princess.

The Chef's Table was one of the highlights of a fantastic cruise. See our posting for more information than a rational person would care about.

Very important: The Chef's Table is apparently becoming very well known and in some cases it is getting difficult to get a seat. On our cruise about 48 people evidently signed up the first day. There was no notice in the Patter or other promotion.

Call the Dine Line immediately when you board. Groveling at the Maitre D's feet or praying might be worthwhile.

Definitely a great experience!

We received two photos, but they were different. One of the entire group and one of us with the head chef and his assistant.

Thanks...good to know...which ship?

We've done 3 Chef Tables in the past 18 months (1-Sapphire; 2-Star) & they only took a group photo & gave one to each couple. We hope to arrive early enough to do another CT next month on the Golden & will ask about the 2nd photo.

Thanks again...

We've done 3 Chef Tables in the past 18 months (1-Sapphire; 2-Star) & they only took a group photo & gave one to each couple. We hope to arrive early enough to do another CT next month on the Golden & will ask about the 2nd photo.

Thanks again...

We did the Chef's Table on the Island Princess about two weeks ago.. A group photo was taken and each couple was given two 5x7's (which were processed immediately and given to us before we left the table).

I always do like Colo Cruiser recommended to Talk nice to them and ye shall receive but still only a group photo on our 3 CTs.

I'll have to ask about the other photos that so many others have received...you'd think the gifts would be standardized & the same for all CTs???

On Grand this year they were serving Heidsieck blue top champagne - lovely!!!:D:D:D

I think this is the standard champagne they serve at the Chef's Table. We had the Heidsieck blue top at both of our Chef's Tables. I definitely agree, lovely champagne. If I recall correctly, it goes for about $65 per bottle on the ship. For some reason your glass never seems to get empty at the Chef's Table.;)

Thanks again...

Crown

Archived