Samba Grill

We did too Steve. You change your mind about coming on the inaugural with us yet? :D

Hey Brenda:)....you are just going to have to have fun without me this time:p...I am going to be on Radiance that week:cool:...I am free though the week of the 4night'r:eek::D

The basic meal is $25 a person which is said to include gratuities. Drinks are extra. If you cancel with less than 24-hours notice there is a $10 per person fee to cancel. The meal is "all you can eat."

I must say I predict Samba Grill will be very popular.

But traditional Brazilian deserts are an extra charge.

I too can't wait!!! The food looks amazing!

But traditional Brazilian deserts are an extra charge.

So, does the $25 surcharge include any desserts? I was hoping that the $25 would include all courses, including dessert. And, really, I would hope it would include a traditional Brazilian dessert considering you are dining in a "themed" restaurant.

Please tell me more about this!!

I too can't wait!!! The food looks amazing!

So, does the $25 surcharge include any desserts? I was hoping that the $25 would include all courses, including dessert. And, really, I would hope it would include a traditional Brazilian dessert considering you are dining in a "themed" restaurant.

Please tell me more about this!!

Other than wanting to sample a Brazilian dessert, you will most likely NOT have any room!! :) I do not plan to have any room.

Samba Grill looks like the food will be good and the entertainment and drinks even better. :) We took a chance and booked this both weeks of our cruise.

http://www.allureoftheseas.com/video.php?ship=allure

Oh wow I can't wait to eat here! We went to Fogo De Chao in Washington DC a few months back and fell in love with the Brazilian Steakhouse concept. Has to be even better while on the Allure :D. Don't forget to try a Caipirinha with dinner- YUM!

Showed my hubby the video today - he's definitely interested in eating at Samba Grill. :) I would love to book it now, but I'm restraining myself until we have a better idea what the evening schedule will look like. We do have Rita's Fiesta booked for Wednesday night though!

• 3 weeks later...
it was good eats but bad spot needed to be by other restaurants with its own decore to ha\/e its own ambiance

I agree with you on this. I can't think where to move it though. I do agree that it needs to look and feel more like Brazil. That includes a tremendous variety of geographical areas that are quite different. Would the look be more like Rio or more like Southern Brazil where the cattle are raised or more like the northern coastal region near the mouth of the Amazon?

We have a couple of Brazilian steakhouses nearby. No particular local decor. One is an old Bertuccis (chain Italian), but the other is quite nice (Texas de Brazil).

If it's formal night, do we have to dress? We don't plan on doing formal nights this cruise, but definitely want to book Samba.

Anyone know when formal nights are on both itineraries? I've tried to search, but the feature is down (so what else is new?).

Maybe we'll wait to book until we get onboard.

Archived