Cruise credits

lipping larry

I saw this the other day and wondered if I had been missing something all this time. Princess has had this available for some time now. I also noted a missing cruise and sent them an email, which I hope will be addressed soon. We are cruising for Christmas and New Year's and this would make us Elite. Would really like the laundry and internet perks.

I saw this the other day and wondered if I had been missing something all this time. Princess has had this available for some time now. I also noted a missing cruise and sent them an email, which I hope will be addressed soon. We are cruising for Christmas and New Year's and this would make us Elite. Would really like the laundry and internet perks.

I would call Captains Club. They have been very helpful any time I have called. You want to make sure you get credited with Elite status before your cruise!

As a follow up to my previous post, I did get a reply to my email and they indicated they cannot check a ship's manifest more than two years after sailing, but would accept any documentation I had. Fortunately, I keep that kind of thing and have faxed to them my Sea Pass cards from that trip. I'm still waiting on a response, but feel confident they will give us credit for that sailing.

Archived