Just Joined today...Hello

rl3226

:cool::cool:

Hey! My name is Ramon and my wife and I just got married 3 months ago. We celebrated our honeymoon on a 7 day cruise to the Eastern Carribean. We had such a woneful trip! We enjoyed the food, the atmosphere, and the great people on board. We traveled on the new Carnival ship called the Dream. We definitely recommend it to anyone and if you have any questions about this particular cruise please feel free to ask us. We are certainly not experts on cruising, but truly love to do it! We are interested in getting advice from people on cruises that we should go on or avoid. Thank you so much and we look forward to hearing from you!

Ramon

Hey! My name is Ramon and my wife and I just got married 3 months ago. We celebrated our honeymoon on a 7 day cruise to the Eastern Carribean. We had such a woneful trip! We enjoyed the food, the atmosphere, and the great people on board. We traveled on the new Carnival ship called the Dream. We definitely recommend it to anyone and if you have any questions about this particular cruise please feel free to ask us. We are certainly not experts on cruising, but truly love to do it! We are interested in getting advice from people on cruises that we should go on or avoid. Thank you so much and we look forward to hearing from you!

Ramon

Congratulations on your wedding Ramon, glad you enjoyed the Dream and want to be part of the conversation here......

Ramon

Welcome to CC, congrats on your wedded bliss...

I liked the Dream too, but I think the Spirit is still my Fav.

I'll be on the Liberty in Jan, so we will see if she can over take my love of the Spirit.

Post often, well see you here on the boards, or on board :D

Welcome to Cruise Critic, Ramon and congratulations on your wedding.

Here's hoping you're hear to plan your next cruise... and your next... your next and so forth!

This place is loaded with friendly, knowledgeable folks ready to answer any question you might have. Unfortunately, there's also a few who aren't so nice or knowledgeable who will likely answer as well. Just ignore those and you'll do fine!

Once again, welcome!

:)

Corgrats on the wedding and as others have stated, welcome to cruisecritic. First cruises set the bar, you were on a wonderful ship to do just that. As Mach mentioned, there are many cruise fanatics here. We have a love for cruising and all enjoy it to the max. Read around (and take posts with a grain of salt), and get some ideas for your next cruise. There are so many wonderful ships and ports. Enjoy.

Welcome to the board, and congratulations on the wedding! We found cruising because we attended a friends wedding, got hooked, planned our wedding for a ship wedding, put that off, got married, and cruised for the honeymoon, Now really hooked, crusing again in less than a week, and then have next years paid for in advance, cruising is addictive but so are these boards....have fun, make friends, learn lots and enjoy!:)

Congratulations Ramon and Welcome to CC. I am fairly new myself. Though I am Carnival platinum I never heard of CC until my last cruise in October on the Dream. I can't believe how much I have learned in here and I thought I was a seasoned cruiser. It's very entertaining as well. Have fun and as others have posted, remember these are individul opinions and to each their own.

I'm new, too! I'm excited to go on my first cruise.

Welcome to you as well, Hulaloola!! Love the screen name!!!

You'll have a fabulous time on your cruise. Take plenty of time to read, read, read in particular about your specific ship and ports. It's well worth the effort!!

:)

I'm new, too! I'm excited to go on my first cruise.

Welcome aboard - make sure to go to your roll call for your sailing. You can meet and chat with people prior to your cruise and when you meet up on the ship it is like you are old friends. Also, check out the ports of call for your particular itinery and you can preplan what you may want or not want to do. Have a blast

Archived