Your favorite cruise picture!

Nyc2tropics

I will just describe my favorite. It was taken at a white hot party by one of the ship's photographers on the Pearl. My sister, who is a parapalegic, has the best smile on her face, as seen when she rides horses or jumps out of an airplane. Food and Beverage Director Tony Lockett has a great smile and his stance in the photo exemplifies how he cared for us throughout the week. My stance has me looking skinny and I am pretending to kiss Tony on the cheek without him knowing as our eyes were all focused on the camera.

coka

I will just describe my favorite. It was taken at a white hot party by one of the ship's photographers on the Pearl. My sister, who is a parapalegic, has the best smile on her face, as seen when she rides horses or jumps out of an airplane. Food and Beverage Director Tony Lockett has a great smile and his stance in the photo exemplifies how he cared for us throughout the week. My stance has me looking skinny and I am pretending to kiss Tony on the cheek without him knowing as our eyes were all focused on the camera.

coka

Loved your "photo" (got the visual)

Do you remember the pirate ship photo that I posted earlier?

OceanDreams

Loved your "photo" (got the visual)

Do you remember the pirate ship photo that I posted earlier?

OceanDreams

LOL....And my OTHER favorite photo...the one where OceanDreams, her female gang members, and I are all in formal wear...and we are holding up her son sideways as he is laughing out loud in his tux. I think we were on the Sun (or Norway?) at the time and son was about 12 years old...love that one! I just emailed you the whp photo. This is a great thread...it got me looking through my drawers of pictures.

coka

LOL....And my OTHER favorite photo...the one where OceanDreams, her female gang members, and I are all in formal wear...and we are holding up her son sideways as he is laughing out loud in his tux. I think we were on the Sun (or Norway?) at the time and son was about 12 years old...love that one! I just emailed you the whp photo. This is a great thread...it got me looking through my drawers of pictures.

coka

Oct2003.jpg?t=1293739427

Oh my gosh......this was such a great cruise. On this cruise I remember the Captain thought you were my son's mother and he told my son to treasure the time he spends with you........to this day we both treasure the times that we spend with you.

OceanDreams

Why did I know that would be your favorite cruise picture? :D

Probably because you don't have a picture of a pitcher of pineapple juice. ;)

PE

Come on my Brother, you know me better then that!! Our wonderful butler had a pitcher for us every day right at 4:00 pm!

1976920843_Nov2010_NCL126.jpg.675d992b2806752b40fff5f541caf915.jpg

It's amazing how well those butlers take such good care of their guests. :D

PE

Thats why we love NCL huh!! Cant wait to see how they are on the Epic, from what I have read they are great! I know how bad you want to go on that ship so I will take lots of pics for you! :D

I have been on the Epic' date=' I just don't want to sail on her. ;)

PE

[/color']

I know I know...after Feb I will know how I feel about the size. At least school will be in so we are hoping the courtyard wont be too bad.

Another picture from the beach there in Costa Maya, looking back at the ship. We love the water here. Great for taking your drink out there and sitting down.

C_onbeach.jpg.ec9340c014c332a400fe11ff19104735.jpg

I know I know...after Feb I will know how I feel about the size. At least school will be in so we are hoping the courtyard wont be too bad.

Another picture from the beach there in Costa Maya, looking back at the ship. We love the water here. Great for taking your drink out there and sitting down.

I just noticed you are doing the Epic B2B. Denis Prguda should be back for your your second half. I will have to contact him so you are suitably harassed.

PE

I just noticed you are doing the Epic B2B. Denis Prguda should be back for your your second half. I will have to contact him so you are suitably harassed.

PE

As always..thanks for your help. I sent an email to them the other day but haven't heard back yet.

How the heck were you there at sunrise. Cool pic.

PE

Thanks! You know, I had to go and look at the other pics from GSC because I was wondering the same thing. I have a bunch of them after the sun was a bit higher in the sky, so I knew it was sunrise. I don't know why we were there so early. The pic is from 2003, so the memory has faded a bit.

Archived