Your favorite cruise picture!

Nyc2tropics

Here is a Peregrine Falcon that was with the Dawn for the whole 2 week voyage. It was one of a group of 5 or 6 that live somewhere on the ship.

PE

OMG, really? That is just the coolest thing to me. I'd love to see any bird of prey on a cruise ship even from a distance, let alone this close (sdmike, that includes you and your osprey too).

Love this thread!

Maho Beach, St. Martin and Segway tour Nassau

Maho has to be one of the best beaches in the Caribbean. Me and my gf had a blast there with the planes coming in. I'm surprised the cruiselines don't have an excursion to this beach. ( At least Rccl didn't when I went ). I always tell everyone I know to go Maho when their cruising to St Maartin.

Maho has to be one of the best beaches in the Caribbean. Me and my gf had a blast there with the planes coming in. I'm surprised the cruiselines don't have an excursion to this beach. ( At least Rccl didn't when I went ). I always tell everyone I know to go Maho when their cruising to St Maartin.

I watched a special on TV on the 10 most dangerous airports in the world. I don't remember which number it was, but the one next to Maho was one of them because of the close location to the beach. People hang onto the fence there and if they are light enough, the blast from the jets lift them off their feet.

I watched a special on TV on the 10 most dangerous airports in the world. I don't remember which number it was, but the one next to Maho was one of them because of the close location to the beach. People hang onto the fence there and if they are light enough, the blast from the jets lift them off their feet.

Like this?

49a2549f7c80d0.17815582frogview-gallery.jpg.c81771ed46bde778129aeb8cc10747be.jpg

Fake or a really bad pilot!

Nope, real and he cleared the fence by about 3 feet. Go to Google images and enter "Maho Beach Airplanes". You can do the same thing on Google videos.

I have seen it first hand a few times, although I would never think of hanging on the fence in the planes jet wash.

Fake or a really bad pilot!

That picture is definitely real. Ive been there and the planes come in so close it's scary you feel like you can reach up and touch them. If your ever in St Martin go there it really is fun the pilots even opened the cockpit window and waved at everyone on the beach before takeoff.

Awesome pics! My soon-to-be DH & I will be going to Bermuda on our honeymoon & seeing pics makes me even more excited! Have any more? Or maybe some tips on Bermuda? It's my first time on NCL and my DH's first time cruising! :D

If you click on my webshots album below, there are a lot of Bermuda pics. The Majesty albums, the Grandeur/Norfolk albums, and the Dawn AE from October 2009. There are a lot of them, but they're all on the first page.

Have a great time and honeymoon!

Archived