Your favorite cruise picture!

Nyc2tropics

October of 2002 .... NCL "Sun" I heard party music coming from our balcony. Oh my gosh, it's a Pirate Ship!

OceanDreams

Arrrrrrrrrrrr!! Had a view like that on the Mexican Riviera. They were heading out for a party cruise in the late afternoon....

IMG_2233-vi.jpg

This was the weather an hour later when we left port. :eek: About 30 minutes out of the port we passed the pirate ship heading back into port. It was pouring, lightening flashing everywhere, and the wind gusting at 50kts. Notice how much protection the pirate ship had for the people. That had to be a WILD ride!

IMG_2259-vi.jpg

These pictures are all AWESOME!!

SDMIKE, what type of camera do you have? Your pictures are so clear and beautiful!!

Nyc2tropics-- loved your Bermuda, Grand Turk and Nassau pictures. We missed our stop at Nassau in November due to rocky seas... was sooo looking forward to the Atlantis... never got a clear view, so your picture shows me a "glimpse" of what I missed. Should have also done Maho Beach in St. Martens!! Darn it anyway:o Next time for sure though.

kdkta421... especially loved the picture of your huband on Cocoa Beach. Would make that my screen saver, if only it were my DH!!:rolleyes:

Thanks for sharing everyone. Calgone.... take me away!

Yes definitely do Maho next time if you can it was alot of fun, when the big jets fly over you feel like there so close you can touch them!

Taken from the pier in Grand Turk (Crown Princess cruise)

DSC00448.jpg

Taken from my first aft balcony - Carnival Destiny

Hannahscruisejan2010298.jpg

Same cruise - nasty propulsion issue led us to Nassau only on our 5 day cruise to seemingly nowhere. Still love this photo of Atlantis as the sun was going down for our overnighter there:rolleyes:

Hannahscruisejan2010261.jpg

Next up ... NCL Epic:D

Nice pics Kerry. You can tell theres a propulsion problem by looking at that picture of the wake.

Nice pics Kerry. You can tell theres a propulsion problem by looking at that picture of the wake.

Yeah, we were pretty much limping back to Miami in that shot ... at a speedy 9 knots if I remember correctly. But, we did pass another CCL ship though - it had left Nassau before us!!

Hannahscruisejan2010297.jpg

Here is a shot of that momentous event.

Yeah, we were pretty much limping back to Miami in that shot ... at a speedy 9 knots if I remember correctly. But, we did pass another CCL ship though - it had left Nassau before us!!

Hannahscruisejan2010297.jpg

Here is a shot of that momentous event.

That's a nice pic I love the Fantasy class.

Archived