Wheelhouse Pub

leith

I am sailing on the Crown in March and my DH is Canadian and loves English food. We did not make it in to the pub last time (is it the wheelhouse??) Does the Crown have it? I was looking on the Princess website and could not locate it.

I will be bummed for him if it is not there.

Thank you for the help.

I am sailing on the Crown in March and my DH is Canadian and loves English food. We did not make it in to the pub last time (is it the wheelhouse??) Does the Crown have it? I was looking on the Princess website and could not locate it.

I will be bummed for him if it is not there.

Thank you for the help.

Yes, the english pub is in the Wheelhouse on sea days...

Hi everyone,

Just double checking - is this lunch offered on the Diamond Princess. My DH and I are travelling on her to New Zealand on 15th January (can hardly wait) - DH is English and I know he would just love this, so would I for that matter!!!

Thanks heaps and Merry Christmas to everyone.

Vicki.

• 2 weeks later...
The fish n' chips is great. You need to purchase the beverage - they have some great ales on tap.:)
Does it need to be an alcoholic drink? Some of my cruise mates are abstainers.
You don't need to buy any drinks - you can just have water, tea or coffee. The food is no extra charge - you just need to pay for soft drinks or alcohol as elsewhere on the ship.

Anyone know if you can order say a plowmans lunch from the pub on seadays or anytime, I'm English and i know i could just do this food and be happy. Maybe room service ??

This pub lunch thing sounds like fun! Quick question from a "non-Brit" though.....could you please explain what a plowman's lunch is? Thanks! :)

Archived