where to go?

CanadaDeb

Hi There,

DH and I are wondering if the ship will have maps of the port cities available for us? I've been trying to find such maps online but can't seem to find any good ones. Thanks all!

My experience with carnival and rccl is yes, but they are very limited maps just the port areas, and they only highlight businesses that have paid to be on the map.

Hi There,

DH and I are wondering if the ship will have maps of the port cities available for us? I've been trying to find such maps online but can't seem to find any good ones. Thanks all!

I may have misunderstand your post. . . . however, it sounds as if, in addition to maps of the port cities, you are not certain about which destination to choose. If you want to suggestions as to itineraries, I suggest anywhere except the Caribbean. Most Caribbean ports are so touristy that you may as well be in the United States

In terms of maps of the ports, most ports have a port office where maps of the city are available.

Archived