Coffee card......

Cosmic Rays

I see they cost $26 each if bought on line in advance. If purchased on board is 15% tax then added?

I don't know about buying a coffee card in advance, but if purchased online they do add 15% tip. I believe it is $24 plus tip or $27.60

http://www.princess.com/learn/onboard/gifts_services/cellars_culinarydelights/princess_cellars/index.jsp

Café Selects Coffee Card

Entitles the cardholder to 15 espresso-based specialty coffees, such as cappuccino, lattes, etc., during the course of the voyage Item #524 $26.00

Same place as beer and stuff. Have to call it in or fax. I am going to fax in my order for coffee card.

I've been trying to find the site to purchase one in advance but can't find a coffee card, lots of other stuff but not a coffee card. Does anyone have a link? Thanks.

You might wish to ask your TA if he/she is giving out the coupon books. There is one in there for a BOGO coffee card.

Agree with Ethel5 (Donna). If they are still providing the coupon books on-bard, then there is a Buy One - Get One (BOGO) card in the book. The coffee cards are good on multiple Princess ships and you also get all the fresh brewed coffee you want as long as the card has one 'buy' left. The last book I saw (Dec 5th) had an expire date of 31 Dec 10, but I'd expect new books were forthcoming. I bought my additional 2 for 1 even though I still had some left on an earlier purchase. It's a good deal!

Dan

On the last cruise, my BBF and I each got a coupon book from the TA. So we each bought the BOGO coffee cards even tho' we had punches left on the old card. Now if I can only remember where I put them. I remember saying they were in a safe place. :) I'm quite sure I bought him more things for

Christmas that will show up in July!

We just return Sunday from sailing the Caribbean Princess where hubby purchased a coffee card at the Horizon Court upon boarding and then found the BOGO coupon. He asked if it was too late to use the coupon and he was told to return to the Horizon Court with the purchased coffee card, that receipt and the BOGO coupon to get the free card and he did just that.

I purchased mine directly from the International Cafe on day 1; a great price for what became a really enjoyable ritual- getting a fantastic specialty coffee once or twice a day on my card. The gals working the coffee bar were great and we had a running joke about their singing ability. One staff member burst into song whenever she saw me. Lots of laughs, plus chicken salad, seafood chowder and of course all the shrimp that you could eat. The ice latte was delicious after a beach day. I pay $4+ for ice latte at home, getting 15 latte (or your choice of specialty coffee plus unlimited fresh brewed) is really a great deal. Don't worry about chasing a BOGO coupon, much entertainment from the International Cafe staff throughout the week. I enjoyed bringing DH and in laws down to join me for afternoon snacks , really great venue for people watching and enjoying Piazza. we had bkfast room service every morning on the balcony- some mornings I would get yet another cup from IC and bring it back to our balcony.

On the last cruise, my BBF and I each got a coupon book from the TA. So we each bought the BOGO coffee cards even tho' we had punches left on the old card. Now if I can only remember where I put them. I remember saying they were in a safe place. :) I'm quite sure I bought him more things for

Christmas that will show up in July!

In your passport? That's where I (finally!) wised up and started keeping all of my partially-used ones!

We just return Sunday from sailing the Caribbean Princess where hubby purchased a coffee card at the Horizon Court upon boarding and then found the BOGO coupon. He asked if it was too late to use the coupon and he was told to return to the Horizon Court with the purchased coffee card, that receipt and the BOGO coupon to get the free card and he did just that.

Where did he "find" the BOGO coupon? Are they only from TA's? We booked through Princess, will we get a coupon book in the cabin? Thanks, I was planning to get a coffee card for our sailing on the Crown in two weeks.

Where did he "find" the BOGO coupon? Are they only from TA's? We booked through Princess, will we get a coupon book in the cabin? Thanks, I was planning to get a coffee card for our sailing on the Crown in two weeks.

The special coupon book with the BOGO is issued during specific booking promotions and usually comes from a travel agent amenity. I don't think you would be getting one from a direct Princess booking. You will get another coupon book in your cabin, but that one is essentially worthless.

I've been trying to find the site to purchase one in advance but can't find a coffee card, lots of other stuff but not a coffee card. Does anyone have a link? Thanks.

Honest, it is not worth the effort to purchase it in advance. Easily available on the ship.

Archived