Diamond member level

Hi everyone thanks for your input I was thinking it was not a good value to pay the extra money just to get higher status. The larger cabin would be nice but the that is alot of money just for a larger cabin So I think I will just save my money for something else :)

I think that's a smart move. You could buy a whole lot of cheap wine for that kind of money.

This last cruise I actually did use the photo coupons and got a great deal on some pictures we liked. I do appreciate the balcony discount, but I think the best thing is the reciprocity with Celebrity. Their program is so much nicer.

No such thing as free booze on a cruise ship. It just amazes me the # of d/d+ who think they are getting free drinks. RCI has to be laughing their buts off. The cl/dl offer drinks at no extra charge for a couple hours a day. But, the drinks are paid for in the cruise fare by someone, if they weren't, you would be submitting your SP card.

Its all figured into the price of the cruise when you pay your fare.

But since that D or D+ member didn't pay any more for their, for example, E2 cabin than a brand new cruiser paid for an E2 cabin, your explanation is puzzling.

Have scoured the deckplan for the Freedom ... I can see the Concierge Lounge clearly marked on deck 10, but no matter how many times I look,

I can't see where the Diamond Lounge is.

Is there a dedicated DL or do they just use one of the lounges?

Thanks for any info. :)

Have scoured the deckplan for the Freedom ... I can see the Concierge Lounge clearly marked on deck 10, but no matter how many times I look,

I can't see where the Diamond Lounge is.

Is there a dedicated DL or do they just use one of the lounges?

Thanks for any info. :)

It's a side area off of the VCL

No such thing as free booze on a cruise ship. It just amazes me the # of d/d+ who think they are getting free drinks. RCI has to be laughing their buts off. The cl/dl offer drinks at no extra charge for a couple hours a day. But, the drinks are paid for in the cruise fare by someone, if they weren't, you would be submitting your SP card.

Its all figured into the price of the cruise when you pay your fare.

And it just amazes me the # of posters who feel the need to make a big deal over the semantics on this issue. You can refer to them as "drinks included somehow in the price that you or someone else paid." Or you can simply refer to them as "free" which is a lot less wordy and everyone knows what is really meant by that.

Just happy we are on Radiance one more time before they remove the Seaview Cafe:(

Tell me about it Ill be in it last cruise before drydock to be replaced with another a pay for food venue:(

It's a side area off of the VCL

Thanks Orville99! I did see "The Diamond Club", but assumed that it was one of the regular lounges, not the "Diamond Lounge".

When I read your response, I smacked my forehead!

Thanks Orville99! I did see "The Diamond Club", but assumed that it was one of the regular lounges, not the "Diamond Lounge".

When I read your response, I smacked my forehead!

The first time we were on FOS, we had touble finding it as well. Not all that many D's in there, and they all came out to Olive or Twist to smoke. The second time, there were more, and they spilled out into the VCL

sorry that is not correct you cannot get into the CL as a diamond member only diamond Plus or if you are in a suite

We have booked 2 JS suites. The first cruise we had access to CL. The second cruise we did not? Consistency is not one of RCCLs strong points. IMHO:eek:

Archived