E731 ~ Sapphire Princess

emmysmom

Just wanted to say how great these boards are...I have been reading all about mini-suite E731 on here and just upgraded from our balcony to this cabin! I am so excited! Thanks to all of you that have posted reviews of this cabin!

Just wanted to say how great these boards are...I have been reading all about mini-suite E731 on here and just upgraded from our balcony to this cabin! I am so excited! Thanks to all of you that have posted reviews of this cabin!

Congrats on the upgrade. We had E731 on the Diamond. You'll love the larger cabin and larger bathroom with tub/shower combo. Biggest plus is the larger covered balcony.

Have a great cruise.....:):):)

Bob

Lucky you!

We've had that room on two different sailings on the Sapphire. The last one for 30 days. You'll love that extended balcony with the wake view.

Bon Voyage

We have this room on the Sapphire Feb 26th sailing to Hawaii. This will be our first with this cabin...cant wait!:D

Just be forewarned that it could be pretty windy out there.

I was on the port side on Golden to Hawaii, and for the first two days out, I couldn't even use my balcony.

But it did make for a very nice place to have breakfast on the third day :)

And we enjoyed it on other occasions.

I have a friend on your cruise. Say "HI" to Marianne and Dirk for me (Cavmom)

Archived