My VERY long Carnival Victory Cruise Jan. 23, 2010 Review

Kitt Lady

Great job, the review is awesome. I love Victory reviews.... they bring back so many great memories. This week is the one year mark from when we did the Victorty (super bowl week) and absolutely loved it. Please keep it coming. :D

Thank you...it's my favorite. Just screams...VACATION!! LOL :D

LOL I guess that proves how different everyon thinks abou thtings. I love it oo but not becuase it reminds me of "vacation" lol just the opposite, it look slike a disney princess dress. VERY FANCY.

"I seen negative reviews about the Jr. Suite."

...actually, I SAW negative reviews.....

Using Seen

Seen is a past participle. It must be used with an auxiliary verb such as has, have, had, am, is, are, was, were, be or their contractions.

Often saw works better. No auxiliary verb is used with <B>saw.

</B>
Incorrect:
We seen all three of them.

Correct:
We saw all three of them.

Correct:
We have seen all three of them.

Using Seen

Seen is a past participle. It must be used with an auxiliary verb such as has, have, had, am, is, are, was, were, be or their contractions.

</B>
Incorrect:

Correct:

Correct:

Correct: Do not be critical of spelling or grammar

Incorrect: Be a smug smart A$$.

Also Correct: Go have fun on a Grammar board

Using Seen

</B>
Incorrect:

Correct:

Correct:

are you serious??

are you serious??

I also noticed the misuse of the word seen. Not trying to be critical just kept reading it and wondering why no one else noticed. I love the review. I am sailing on Carnival for the first time on March 6th and need all the help I can get. I do like the dress but have found Boston Proper to be somewhat expensive and I am from Boston. lol

I also noticed the misuse of the word seen. Not trying to be critical just kept reading it and wondering why no one else noticed. I love the review. I am sailing on Carnival for the first time on March 6th and need all the help I can get. I do like the dress but have found Boston Proper to be somewhat expensive and I am from Boston. lol

I also noticed the misuse, but just thought it was a little crazy to put that entire post up there about the misuse.... We're all adults here.. Just make a mental note and move on.. and I do agree about Boston Proper being a little pricey.. but that dress is cute.. lol

Great job, the review is awesome. I love Victory reviews.... they bring back so many great memories. This week is the one year mark from when we did the Victorty (super bowl week) and absolutely loved it. Please keep it coming. :D

Your review was one of the first that I read before our cruise!! I kept saying to my husband - Come look, come look !! Thank you, your review helped me alot - every one that I read helped in a different way. Which is why I'm doing one myself - paying forward I guess.

Great review & pictures so far. Love the room! Very nice! LOL about not putting the bags down for the picture. We remembered that part, but I forgot to set the boarding # slip down, LOL. Oh well. Hahaa :D

lol...I'm so glad we aren't the only ones that are so excited to board! It never entered my mind to put the bags down. The first thing my daughter (photographer) said was he should've told you - but it gives me a chuckle now. Just shows we were excited.

More, More, More....We leave on the Victory on April 24th. Cant wait to read the rest of your review.

You are definately going to LOVE the islands!!! I fell in LOVE with them. I really can't tell you which one I loved the most - they all have their own flare about them.

You'll have to let me know if you found a favorite.

LOL I guess that proves how different everyon thinks abou thtings. I love it oo but not becuase it reminds me of "vacation" lol just the opposite, it look slike a disney princess dress. VERY FANCY.

lol...it could be that was the first thing I got for vacation....but Thank you.

Using Seen

</B>
Incorrect:

Correct:

Correct:

With all due respect...well, wait a minute...why should I have respect for some one that obviously doesn't care about giving respect for others.

If you are unable to read my review due to bad grammar, misspelled words, etc....MOVE ON. That's the GREAT thing about message boards.

YOU DON'T HAVE TO READ THEM !!

Hey, I'm from Western Pennsylvania - be glad I didn't rock your freakin world with...Younz....Ain't...or anything else that would make you take the time to publicly criticize another person.

I had a GREAT cruise...I wanted to share...pay forward for all the wonderful reviews that helped me make my vacation the best yet.

Thanks Dirkgun, waterbound and boaterette. Must be one of those of those people that complain about EVERYTHING. I'm excited to share. Honestly don't care about grammar - I'm just writing the way I talk - sometimes WAY TOO FAST when I'm excited...LMAO

Archived