Mike & Tracy’s continuing adventures: Carnival Pride review (photos, funtimes & more)

MikeyA53

Here are the Funtimes for day 1. Click on the link below, (Pride day 1) it will bring you 4shared.com.

Then click on Download now (blue box). You will get a message ' Your download link will appear in (for my computer) 20 seconds, Then click on 'Download file now' Then 'open" wait for about 5 seconds for it to download and there you have it.

Pride Day 1

Then we headed for the Mermaid Grill on deck 9 for lunch. No lineups, in fact we experienced small lines all week. We ate breakfast twice, lunch 5 out of the 7 days and the Mexican Buffet in the Mermaid Grill. The variety and quality of the food was excellent.

We loved the decor in the Mermaid Grill, especially at night when everything was lit up. We know that the decor is subject to individual taste but we loved the decor throughout most of the ship. Tracy remarked that it was her favorite out of the six Carnival ships we've been on.

Mermaid Grill

DSC_0051.jpg

Deli counter

DSC_0053.jpg

Pizza counter

DSC_0052.jpg

Mermaid on ceiling

DSC_0065.jpg

Tracy saving us a table

DSC_0040.jpg

My first meal, Chinese food

DSC_0064.jpg

Pe4all,

You are going to be sadly disappointed in this review....:p it will be nowhere near finished by the time you leave! He does such a wonderful, detailed job with his review that it MIGHT be done by the time you get back, but that's doubtful!

I know - I loved his b2b2b2b review. I'll enjoy it till I have to leave for the airport Saturday!:)

Quite unimpressed with that whole process. People complain about the Port of San Diego.. Ours is top class compared to that.. And I can't believe she asked for "a big fat tip" sitting in her nice warm car.. What a joke..:rolleyes:

Thanks again, for a wonderful review. I love reading yours. The only problem is, it leaves CC boring after your done. LOL! Best wishes to Tracy!! I know she will do well, she has wanted this for a long time and has a great family supporting her!

Thank you so much Litewait. Mike & Tracy

Quite unimpressed with that whole process. People complain about the Port of San Diego.. Ours is top class compared to that.. And I can't believe she asked for "a big fat tip" sitting in her nice warm car.. What a joke..:rolleyes:quote]

I wasn't there so don't know the tone but I'm pretty sure the 'big fat tip' was a joke. I've never tipped anyone other than the person taking my checked bags at the port. Most of the people in that area are vocal and joke around a lot. We've traveled on two football Sundays and they pretty much joke with anyone wearing a jersey.

I don't believe it was a joke because the vehicle in front of me was given his change and he handed her a tip.

Thanks for all the pictures of the port of Baltimore. I live in Maryland, but where I live is about 75 miles from the port, so I have never seen it. I will know what to expect when we take our first cruise from Baltimore. Your camera really takes very good pictures.

Good luck to Tracy in her new career!

Good luck to you running the household in her absence, I am sure that will not be a small task when you have teenagers.

I can't wait to see the rest of your review.

Thank you Janice, Mike & Tracy

whoooooo you are at it again, I was completly enthralled with your last review and have been waiting for this one.

I want to wish Tracey a safe journey in her new career, six months is a long time but hopefully for all it will go quickly.

Have a wonderful farewell party, and enjoy the time you have as a family.

I can wait for more of the review until after Tracey has left, go spend your time with her and the family.

I too loved the last review. I never posted anything because it was just about a month ago that I stumbled upon it.... it took about 3-4 hrs:rolleyes:.. but I read straight through the entire thing. And I have to say I was quite thankful. I don't think I could have handled all the suspense as well as the others with the vow renewal and all. That was AMAZING. You two are a special sort of couple, but I'm sure you are very much aware of that already!

So needless to say, I am so ready for this review! (I think we all are:o)....

But I gotta go with GoofyDog and hope that you take a nice Transatlantic or a Mediterranean so you can take all of us with you on that one too!! Pleeeaassseee:D

Yay, another Mike review! I really enjoyed your last one so much that I became a CC member so I could post. Your tales also convinced me to take my first cruise. Unfortunately, RL put that on hold for a while, a long while.

Best wishes to Tracy as she goes through training. How did such a petite woman give birth to such a big boy who obviously adores her?

Thanks for doing the review. I really enjoyed your last one and am looking forward to reading all the details.

BTW, I like the hotel pictures because we are always looking for decent places to stay with good deals and all ideas are welcome.

We are going on this cruise on 3/6. You weren't delayed coming back to Baltimore, were you? Also, we are flying in the morning we are leaving. How long does it take to drive from the airport to the port?

Good luck to Tracy.

Thanks,

Ohiodoglover

Thank you Ohiodoglover, to answer your questions, no we were not delayed coming back. Our Hotel was next to the airport and our drive to the port took about 15 minutes.

I recently read your last review (loved it) and I've been waiting for this one. I'm loving the review and pics! You have a beautiful family! Thank you for taking the time to write these :) And good luck to your wife on her new career.

Thank you mama_2_boys, we appreaciate it.

I "went" on your last cruise with you, thanks for taking me on this one too! :D Enjoy the last few days with Tracy home and wish her much success in her training! ;)

Thanks Crusin Karen, only three more days before she rides into the sunset. She is heading west after all. :D