FOS diamond lounge question

Cruzin RN

We have not cruised on a 7 day since diamonds got kicked out of the CL..

I have experienced the diamond lounge on the Monarch (3night) and it has a nightly event with free wine,etc from 5-8ish..

Someone explain how the diamond lounge works on FOS...is it open all day??? I read something about coffee in the morning???? It is located in the Olive or twist, right???

Details from my diamond peeps, please!!!!

If it is like Liberty, it is a separate great lounge beside Olive or Twist. Your seapass opens it and there is coffee and light breakfast in the am and drinks and hors d'ouevres at 5. Wonderful!!! During the day- quiet , beautiful view, two computers.

The lounge is open 24/7, however a light breakfast (Muffins, donuts, bagels, fruit, meat tray type stuff) is served from 830-1030 (Give or take depending on ship), and the cocktail hour is from 5p-830p with free cocktails and snacks.

Again the lounge with the coffee machine is open 24/7 for you to use, its a nice quiet spot to sit with a great view if that's what you are looking for (to read or whatever)

It is located on deck 14 behind olive or twist.

If it is like Liberty, it is a separate great lounge beside Olive or Twist. Your seapass opens it and there is coffee and light breakfast in the am and drinks and hors d'ouevres at 5. Wonderful!!! During the day- quiet , beautiful view, two computers.

and the Espresso machine is available 24/7. Great place for Kindle reading!!!

The Diamond Lounges are pretty much like the Concierge Lounge... only better.

Same service as Concierge lounge, same coffee machine, pretty much same food and drinks. Concierge available to assist you.

What makes it better is that it has windows with a glorious sea view, and it is much larger.

If you have been on a Voyager class ships and remember the sports bar that is on the starboard side of the Viking Crown lounge, that is where the Diamond lounge is located. It is walled off from the Olive and Twist and the rest of the Viking Crown area, with a key card door. They used to issue you a separate key for the Diamond lounge door, but I think that now they just program your SeaPass card to open the door.

Hypo

It was my first stop every morning! I went and had a cappucino every morning, many times before the breakfast was even out! Willie was the concierge over Thanksgiving and he was great, make sure he pulls out the guitar and sings one evening!

Hi fellow Diamonds,

Getting ready to sail on Voyager for the first time as a Diamond in another week.

I have heard about the Diamond area of the MDR for breakfast with specialty coffee, but I had not heard that there was breakfast in the Diamond lounge until now. Will this be the case on Voyager and what will they have in the lounge for breakfast foods?

Thanks so much, can't wait to be at SEA!

Hi fellow Diamonds,

Getting ready to sail on Voyager for the first time as a Diamond in another week.

I have heard about the Diamond area of the MDR for breakfast with specialty coffee, but I had not heard that there was breakfast in the Diamond lounge until now. Will this be the case on Voyager and what will they have in the lounge for breakfast foods?

Thanks so much, can't wait to be at SEA!

Voyager does not have a Diamond Lounge, just a nightly Diamond event where you get free cheap wine and champagne plus 25% off other drinks.

Archived