How to get rid of the "sailed on ... frame"?

mauiedin87

We are going on the Oosterdam's March 31, 2012 Hawaii cruise. I would really like to get rid of that old "sailed on ... 2009.." in the bottom left hand corner of my posts and replace it with the Oosterdam Hawaii cruise. Please help!:confused:

We are going on the Oosterdam's March 31, 2012 Hawaii cruise. I would really like to get rid of that old "sailed on ... 2009.." in the bottom left hand corner of my posts and replace it with the Oosterdam Hawaii cruise. Please help!:confused:

In your profile, go to customize and then to signature, you can delete it from there ( or leave it and add a new countdown clock :) )

In your profile, go to customize and then to signature, you can delete it from there ( or leave it and add a new countdown clock :) )

Just so you know - once you hit your profile, your cc name turns red (at least on my screen, mine is red). I still haven't figured out how to get it back to blue. I'm probably tech challenged ;)

Just don't click your own name for a while and it will eventually revert to blue. :cool:

thanks :D I don't usually do anything with my name - had to fix my profile though

Just so you know - once you hit your profile, your cc name turns red (at least on my screen, mine is red). I still haven't figured out how to get it back to blue. I'm probably tech challenged ;)

Go to the Tools for Internet Explorer and clean out your Temporary Internet Files. The red will disappear then. :)

Go to the Tools for Internet Explorer and clean out your Temporary Internet Files. The red will disappear then. :)

WOW!! :D thanks very much Randyk47 - much appreciated :):)

It worked !!!! thank you...thank you.....thank you.:):)

It worked !!!! thank you...thank you.....thank you.:):)

No problem. Kind of discovered that by accident awhile back. I'd added our countdown clock for the Silversea Wind and initially didn't think much about why my name was red. Cleaned the cache for another reason and noticed the red disappeared. :) It was one of those geez whiz moments where I should have known that would work but didn't think about it.

Go to your UserCp, scroll down to Edit signature. The upper display will show your current signature. Go to the lower display, where you can modify the signature. Place your cursor to the right of the countdown box, and click on backspace key, and it will delete the clock. EM

Archived