Carnival PVP stop calling

imlulu

I have a good PVP right now, but before that, after booking my first cruise we were assigned one. I booked my cruise myself and then after returning home I had a PVP calling me asking if I waned to book another cruise. He told me he was my PVP and he would be taking care of me from here on out. He annoyed the crap out of me. He called all the time. I told him right then and there that I just got home and couldn't book another cruise right now.

Then I was assigned someone new, didn't know that, but some random woman started calling me. Same thing, called all the time. I was actually in the market for a cruise, but I didn't need help/want it. Plus, she annoyed me more than anything and I didn't want to book with her. I understand they have to probably call to make sales, but it's too much. I literally got a phone call every time I got on carnival.com It was horrible. I told her that when I was ready to book I would call her and she didn't listen, so finally I was just fed up!

EVERY SINGLE TIME I go on the Carnival website, I will get a call from him within 12 hours.

I just usually send him to VM.:rolleyes:

Now he has started texting me, apologizing, but says it's his job.

I told him I completely understand, yadda, yadda, yadda.....

It's actually gotten quite comical.

He KNOWS I am not going to answer the phone, but still calls and texts.

Just booked our next cruise online last night, and AMAZINGLY, I didn't hear from him, YET.:rolleyes:

EVERY SINGLE TIME I go on the Carnival website, I will get a call from him within 12 hours.

Just booked our next cruise online last night, and AMAZINGLY, I didn't hear from him, YET.:rolleyes:

Just curious...why not book with the PVP? What's the downside? Never used one with CCL

You probably won't. Their job is to assist you with booking and earn credit for each booking they process. There would be no benefit in trying to assist you further and would take away time from other people who do want his help.

I had a persistant one too. :( After several calls I had to get a little rude, she just wouldn't stop. Then she told me that every time I logged on to the Carnival web site a call was generated. So I stopped logging on. The calls stopped.

If ever time I logged in a call was generated then I would get several calls a day. I had a PVP that periodically called to see if I was interested. Finally I told him that my friend just became a travel agent and I was going to start booking with her. The calls stopped.

I never have had a pvp, or gotten any calls. Seems strange since we live in ft. Lauderdale. We usually go on a cruise a month. I am on the website almost everyday.

Tell him you found his Facebook profile and think he's totally hot. Ask him if you can call him at home sometime.

lol....This makes me think of a time I got a creditor call my phone looking for someone I had never even heard of.

I cut her off in the middle of her spiel telling her what a wonderful sounding voice she had. It seemed to throw her off a little. Then as she was about to start up again, I asked her what she was single. She said she was not going to answer that. Well I asked a few more questions and she just ended up hanging up on me. I never got a call from that particular number again.

You probably won't. Their job is to assist you with booking and earn credit for each booking they process. There would be no benefit in trying to assist you further and would take away time from other people who do want his help.

I understand that, and that's fine with me. We don't need their help.

Carnival's website is VERY user friendly.;)

And if I DO have questions, I will just call the 800#.

Just don't see the need/reason for the PVP's. To each their own.

I love my pvp and never have had such a problem. But how about you just don't answer your phone? I never, ever pick mine up unless I know it is a personal call from a friend or family. It goes to voicemail and I can call back or not, my choice.

My PVP (who I have never booked with) still calls three times a week and leaves messages and then also sends emails too. I have yet to respond to any communication. It's now to the point of no return. I wouldn't book with her no matter what.

I took my first cruise last summer and it was with carnival. I had a PVP calling after the cruise probably after I was clicking on emails with deals. Anyways, in April I decided to book with Royal Caribbean instead for the fall to try another line. When the carnival PVP called, I told him I had booked with another line. He said okay no problem and he hoped I had a good time. Then...he kept calling me multiple times a week. It was nuts. I told him I wasn't interested and as previously mentioned, that I booked somewhere else. He said he would call me in Jan 2016 to find out how my cruise was. I said okay no problem. THEN HE KEPT CALLING AGAIN!!!! I decided enough was enough and blocked his number. I felt like he was stalking me and just couldn't take no for an answer.

I logon the Carnival web site or stay logged on for extended periods of time and I never get calls because I’m on line. If you don’t log in no one will know.

Our PVP will return my calls if she is not available when I call. If she is on a cruise she will give me a number to call for help if I need it.

After I have book a cruise she may call and ask if I need anything for the cruise but never to sell me anything.

Once she became our PVP she asked that I send her an e-mail asking her to our PVP. That way no other PVP will be allowed to contact us.

We had a VERY persistent PVP as well, this go round. Last time, I told the PVP that we were "not interested" and he stopped calling. This time, I did the same thing...told the rep that we'd already booked with a travel agent, and that I'd appreciate being taken off the "call list." She was relentless...kept calling at all hours. It was silly... Not sure what she wanted me to buy...another future cruise perhaps...weird!