Finally my DREAM Review w/photos!! Feb 12-19th

Joaljoe

Saw the review on the first page and JUST had to read it again!!! You have an adorable family and thankfully you are a great photographer so you can capture all of their moments. The pix of the kids laughing with their arms around each other (in almost all of the pix) is just priceless. I just loved the beach shots of the two of them. I want to borrow the sunset picture of the Oasis for my screensaver. It, too, is priceless. We were on the Oasis in May and will he doing the Dream over Thanksgiving so I've been reading and re-reading many reviews. Yours is one the best I've read. We are a bit worried about traveling over the holiday as it seems it is very crowded. You said there were six ships in the virgin islands, which will be the same number for our sailing. Was it painfully crowded. Your review is so positive, but I just wondered if it was tolerable. We are pretty easy going, but would like to see the planes at Maho beach. Again, thanks for the time you spent putting together such a great story, of a great family, on what looks to be a great ship. Can't wait for your next adventure!!!

I have a quick question about ordering the sling bag set for the kids...My boys are tall and I always go up a size for shirts. For your son, did you get the 10/12 or 14/16? You may not remember...no big deal, but just wanted to check. :o

Thank you!!!

We got my son the 10/12 and now 8 months later I do wish I got a size bigger. They do fit smaller and it just fits him now. :(

Saw the review on the first page and JUST had to read it again!!! You have an adorable family and thankfully you are a great photographer so you can capture all of their moments. The pix of the kids laughing with their arms around each other (in almost all of the pix) is just priceless. I just loved the beach shots of the two of them. I want to borrow the sunset picture of the Oasis for my screensaver. It, too, is priceless. We were on the Oasis in May and will he doing the Dream over Thanksgiving so I've been reading and re-reading many reviews. Yours is one the best I've read. We are a bit worried about traveling over the holiday as it seems it is very crowded. You said there were six ships in the virgin islands, which will be the same number for our sailing. Was it painfully crowded. Your review is so positive, but I just wondered if it was tolerable. We are pretty easy going, but would like to see the planes at Maho beach. Again, thanks for the time you spent putting together such a great story, of a great family, on what looks to be a great ship. Can't wait for your next adventure!!!

Thank you NeuroQueen!! It was definitely an amazing vacation for us... we're still living it!! LOL

It was crowded, but it didn't bother us. The lines during shopping were a little too big and with only a few hours on the Island we decided not to shop as much as we wanted to. The beach we found was really busy but it was still enjoyable. We visited Maho beach 3 years ago when we went without the kids, definitely a beach worth visiting. It's an experience we'll never forget!! :)

Enjoy your cruise and try not to let the crowds bother you. :)

Thanks for the review and the photos! I shared the link to this thread on our 12-10-11 Roll Call for the Dream to get us all excited! :-)

Hope everyone enjoys the photos!! Just a few more weeks left for you, everyone must be so excited! Take LOTS of pics and share them when you get back! :)

Hope everyone enjoys the photos!! Just a few more weeks left for you, everyone must be so excited! Take LOTS of pics and share them when you get back! :)

I am a professional photographer so I am sure I will take photos but not as many as I would if it wasn't my job. lol. I used to take thousands of photos on every vacation. But, the past few, I might take 100. It's nice to put the camera down occasionally. :-)

Plus, you have the photo review covered already :D I might make more of an effort this time to take photos... we'll see. :-)

I am a professional photographer so I am sure I will take photos but not as many as I would if it wasn't my job. lol. I used to take thousands of photos on every vacation. But, the past few, I might take 100. It's nice to put the camera down occasionally. :-)

Plus, you have the photo review covered already :D I might make more of an effort this time to take photos... we'll see. :-)

For me... you can never have enough photos!! LOL I'm not a professional but sure wish I was! I can just imagine how many more pics I would take!

And you're right, it is nice to put the camera down occasionally... but the one night I did that on our cruise, I missed out on taking pics when hubby got chosen to go on stage for trivia. :( Never again will I leave my camera in the cabin for the evening. ;)

LovetoCruise15 - Thank you!! Glad you enjoyed the review and have an AMAZING time on your cruise!!

Thank-you for an amazing review!! I truely enjoyed it. You have a beautiful family! If I understand you right you have been on both the Dream and the Liberty. We are having trouble deciding between the two. We're taking two 11yr old granddaughters. Which one would you recommend after sailing both? Thanks

• 1 month later...

just came across your review and i enjoyed it very much. I'll be cruising with my ds who will be 7 by then and i was looking for some info on camp carnival and pics. although it's a different ship, i'm sure their policies are fleet wide and many things are the same. I appreciate you taking the time to post your review and sharing your lovely photos with us.

thanks!

• 1 month later...

knutsonl - So sorry, haven't been on here much lately. You might not even see this response but you never know!! lol We were on the Liberty without our children therefore had a different experience. However, we enjoyed the Dream so much that we would more than likely go back on her before choosing the Liberty.

Happy New Year Everyone!!

It's almost been a year since we've sailed the Dream. Miss her very much, especially after seeing Chipwrecked yesterday!! LOL

• 1 year later...

Archived