Finally my DREAM Review w/photos!! Feb 12-19th

Joaljoe

His note to the toothfairy.

BB349.jpg

And sure enough...the tooth fairy came!! =)

This is so cute! Did you save the note? I once wrote a note to the toothfairy explaining that my sister had accidently hit me in the face causing my loose tooth to fly out...and I couldn't find it!! I am 23 and we still have the note! :)

Thanks so much for all the great info and pictures. I will be on the dream with my family in 81 days! But who's counting! ;)

This is so cute! Did you save the note? I once wrote a note to the toothfairy explaining that my sister had accidently hit me in the face causing my loose tooth to fly out...and I couldn't find it!! I am 23 and we still have the note! :)

Thanks so much for all the great info and pictures. I will be on the dream with my family in 81 days! But who's counting! ;)

Oh yes, we have the note. He wanted to make sure we didn't loose it. It's now in his bedroom. It's a good thing the tooth fairy didn't take it, I'm sure she thought about it. LOL

The morning has come, no one wants to get out of bed!! LOL Seriously, not looking forward to going back to the snow!

We got ourselves ready pretty fast and went to enjoy our last breakfast in The Gathering. Like ususal, we hit the omlet station. My DD misses this!! On the way back to your room we get just a little ice cream cone each. Got our stuff and started making our way off the ship as they called our zone. Everything was timed perfectly this morning.

When we were on the Fantasy we left our luggage out the night before and the next morning it was horrible trying to find it so we said we'd never do it again. On the Liberty we decided to take out own luggage. It wasn't bad, but it got hard... it was crowded and never any space in the elevators. This time we kept going back and forth on what we wanted to do. We finally decided to leave our luggage out for them to take. With the kids here this time, I didn't want to worry about all these big bags. With the way they do it now, I am very glad we let them take our bags the night before. It's a lot more organized and it didn't take us long to find our bags at all. This is what we'll do from now on.

Getting off the ship was a breeze!

Lastdays603.jpg

Waiting for our limo to arrive. Again we went with Orlando Executive Limousine service. They were really great and this time we didn't feel rushed. We had a different driver (Angelo). He took the time to show us everything inside and was on time.

Okay, now they really were sad. lol

Lastdays604.jpg

Goodbye Dream!

Lastdays605.jpg

Our last night, so sad!!

Lastdays582.jpg

Lastdays583.jpg

Tonight we all enjoyed the ribs. Very tasty!!

Thank you for posting a picture of you. It is lovely and you have beautiful children. Thank you so much for taking the time to do the review. I have really enjoyed it.

They really loved the airport. We had 2-3 hours to kill there but it went by pretty fast with everything to check out there. Of course, they did some more shopping too. Lastdays606.jpg

Lastdays607.jpg

Lastdays608.jpg

I don't even think I took the camera out anymore once we hit Buffalo. It was so depressing so see all that snow. It was cold, icy, cold, snowy, did I mention COLD?? LOL We got our car from the hotel and made our way home. It was very windy the day we came back, and cold!! ;)

Oh and I forgot to mention that I live quite close to you (do you know Lindsay/Fenelon Falls area?) and I will be in Barrie in a couple days visiting my baby cousin. Small world!

I sure do, we spent Canada Day in Fenelon Falls last year. We rented a house boat from Happy Days. It was quite the experience, I'll never forget those locks!! LOL Enjoy your trip to Barrie. :)

Thank you for posting a picture of you. It is lovely and you have beautiful children. Thank you so much for taking the time to do the review. I have really enjoyed it.

Thank you Maryann2! :) Glad you enjoyed it.

I've always loved reading these kind of reviews before going on our cruise so I was excited to do one too. Just didn't realize how time consuming it would be. I have a new respect for review writers! lol

Ok so I know I posted already LOL but I have to say again this was one of the best laid out reviews I've seen. thank you again and I hope to return after ours with tons of pictures and info. :)

Thanks again, means a lot! :) I think I just need to remember to proof read.

I do look forward to seeing your review! Remember, lots of pics!! lol

I didn't know the tooth fairy makes cruise ship visits! ;) So glad she did for your son. I absolutely loved your review! You have a beautiful family and obviously had a great time. Thanks for taking us along with you. Hopefully I'll get to sail on the Dream one day! :)

This was the best...

Kids: What is that?

Us: A walkman

Kids: What's a walkman?

Us: That's what we used to listen to music. You put a cassette inside.

Kids: What's a cassette??

LOL... it was quite a funny conversation....

POP15.jpg

What a great photo. I still have one of these, I think I will never get rid of it. Love the PacMan ghost on the balcony too.

We personally enjoyed Butch and his crew. He's a little geeky but that's what we liked about him. lol

Butch is our favorite cruise director. His "geekiness" is one of the reasons we like him so much. We sailed with Butch only once back in 2007 on the Victory. Before Butch, we never paid attention to who the CD was, as it was a non-issue. But, Butch was so good that now we judge all CD's against him. And, so far no one has even come close to Butch. Really enjoying reading your review.

• 5 months later...

Just read through this again getting ready for our 10/1 trip. Thought I'd bump it up by saying thanks again for all the pictures and the great review. It was actually this review that finally got me to upgrade to the cove :D

• 1 month later...

Awww.... so glad you upgraded!!! You must be back now, I hope you enjoyed the Cove balcony! I wish we were going back... but we just bought a house so cruising will have to wait a bit! We have a date picked out for 2013. For now we are enjoying upgrading the house but can't wait for our next cruise!! :D

Hope to see a review from you soon! :)

Loved, Loved , loved your review. Your kids are adorable and pictures fantastic. We leave for our dream trip next week. Can't wait.

we will be traveling with family and should have a great time. Thanks again for the great review. I was looking foward to the trip before, but now mega exicited!!!

:D

Best review ever! Glad someone bumped it up! We leave in 22 days with our 2 boys (age 8 and 4). I showed them some of your pics...they are over the moon excited! The 4 year old said he wants to be friends with your son on our cruise!!!LOL! He didn't quite get that you've already been on the Dream!

Thanks so much!!!:cool:

Thank you! I'm glad you both enjoyed it. :) Hope you have a wonderful time... I just went through this review with hubby again, we both wish we were going back now!! Too bad airfare is so expensive from Canada. My kids talk about cruising all the time!!!

pbs14 - You're son is so cute! Tell him he can take my son along... at least one of us will get to go! haha

I have a quick question about ordering the sling bag set for the kids...My boys are tall and I always go up a size for shirts. For your son, did you get the 10/12 or 14/16? You may not remember...no big deal, but just wanted to check. :o

Thank you!!!

Archived