Chair savers!!!

oh. is this a chair thread?

nevermind..... :D

what happened H8seaUgo? Did you think this was the alcohol smuggling board?? LMAO!!!!:D

When i want to laugh i usually stop to read these boards, lots of useful information here, like how to save lounge chairs!!! Well you won't catch me getting up at 6 AM, i usually dance till 3AM plus I never have a problem finding chairs because I never want to be near the pool anyway. Top deck between the sky & the ocean is my spot, but I do smuggle alcohol for my before and after dinner shot on my balcony:rolleyes:

I read through these threads before our first cruise last October.

We never experienced a problem. We found nicely positioned lounges for use everytime. My favorite waiter found me and kept me hydrated all day, too.

For the record that was RCCL Serenade. Of course, I'd love to know what they do with the 5K people who want lounge chairs on Oasis on sea days.:eek:

That's why I'm avoiding those "mega" ships.;)

I read through these threads before our first cruise last October.

We never experienced a problem. We found nicely positioned lounges for use everytime. My favorite waiter found me and kept me hydrated all day, too.

For the record that was RCCL Serenade. Of course, I'd love to know what they do with the 5K people who want lounge chairs on Oasis on sea days.:eek:

That's why I'm avoiding those "mega" ships.;)

Actually I have noticed on RCCL's Voyager class they have tons more deck space and chairs then any Carnival ship we have sailed. So I would expect it to be the same on the Oasis......

I never understood the facination of "needing" a chair right at the edge of the pool. Of course, our DS is 12 this cruise and from the second or third level I can see him just fine. (And I can hide from him if I wish...joking!)

PLUS, up a level or two you don't constantly deal with people walking in front of you, around your chair, bumping into it etc. BUT, I suppose if you have a younger child, then being at the edge to watch over them is a must....IMO :D no need to flame

12 year olds can drown very quickly. Sorry but I would never leave a 12 year old in a pool if I am sitting 1 or 2 levels up

One day I would like to get up early (yeah right) and go to the deck and rearrange all the items chair hogs leave out to save their seats. Pick up the sandals, books, suntan lotion and move them to new seats on the other side of the pool, and vice versa.

I think it would be a fun thing to watch. I could just see people scratching their heads, swearing the put their stuff on a different set of seats.:D

Oh my god...I get up early every day on a cruise and I think I just found a new hobby - ROFL :D

With god as my witness, I will never smuggle chairs again! :D

You can only smuggle chairs if you carry them up the stairs, place them next to the pool and leave them there for the entire trip.....with of course your rum runners placed under the chair for safe keeping :D

Archived