Whoo Hoo! Upgrade!

truckmaker

Clean living finally pays! We are booked on the September 16 Holy Land cruise on the Pacific Princess and just noted that we have been upgraded to a mini from a balcony. We have never even seen inside a mini on one of the small ships. Anything we should know?

They are wonderful and bigger than normal. Did a mini on the Tahitian Princess (now the Ocean) and the mini's were VERY big - great balcony - lots of room/storage....congrats, you will REALLY enjoy the upgrade.

Truckmaker...

don't want to hijack your thread, but when you come back will you do a review? DH and I really want to do a Holy Land cruise and would be really interested in hearing about it!!

Congrats on hearing from the upgrade fairy! Enjoy :D

You can eat from the dinner menu in your room if you feel like it. We've done it many times. Lots of fun if you don't feel like dressing up for the night. ;)

I believe this is only for full suites. I believer the OP has a mini suite.

Still a great upgrade!

Hi .... Lynniepoo. I'm curious about your screen name .... I will take a shot at a review. There is a roll call and several other threads that deal with this itinerary. We've booked overnight tours both in Port Said and Haifa. Overnights, away from the ship, are a first for us so we should have lots of material.

The other ports are interesting as well. We've not been to Ravenna or Patmos. Our plan is to walk the walls in Dubrovnik.

Thank you everyone for the good wishes.

Archived