Have you ever been hijacked by another PVP?

Mr. Tricky

Got a call today from a Carnival PVP. I asked why my PVP wasnt calling and was told he was no longer with the company. I asked the PVP who called me to send me a couple prices on cruises that I have my eye on. Then I sent my original PVP an email asking if he was still with Carnival. Looking foward to see if he returns my email.

Has this ever happened to any of you? Do PVP's sometimes try to steal others customers or do you think it is legit?

Yes it happened to us last summer. We had a pvp start calling my dh claiming to be his pvp. Funny thing was we had 3 cruises currently booked and he was telling me that he see's we hadn't booked a cruise recently. His first name sounded like our pvp so I actually thought it was him at first. I'm the one who does all the bookings so I thought it was strange that our PVP would call my dh. It took several calls and emails to get the guy to take my dh off his email/call list.

This just happened to my daughter two weeks ago. We both use the same PVP and she called me and asked if she was still with Carnival. Since I have several cruises booked and had just talked to her a couple of days before I called her and sure enough she is still with Carnival. I gave her the guys name and she says this happens from time to time and she would turn it over to her supervisor.

I switched PVPs this time, and the new one asked me to send a note stating that it was my choice to switch since they weren't supposed to contact people who used other PVPs. I had no issues doing that and am SO MUCH HAPPIER with the new one.

Our PVP is calling and saying that we haven't booked a cruise and she'd like to get us booked. :rolleyes: Meanwhile we cruise in 26 days - does she not see this?!? Every time I freaking log into Carnival.com we get a phone call and the call is always during the day when no one is home.

I booked our last two cruises through the Carnival website, and basically have no need for a PVP.

Princess Cruise lines keeps trying to jack my Carnival Cruise line PVP telling me to leave Carnival and book with them..

uhh I think this guy needs to learn that they are both part of the Carnival Corporation and my money goes to the same place.

Archived