"code oscar", "code phoenix" - any others?

gingernut9999

They announced a code something last year when we were on the Miracle and when they said the stateroom #, I said to hubby "that is the room next to us" we were in our stateroom at the time getting ready for dinner.

We left our room around 5-10 minutes later and when we did we saw medicial personal with a stretcher going into the next stateroom-we stopped to get out of their way - those hallways as you know aren't exactly very wide. One of the personal was very short with us and said "please move along" as though we were being nosy. That irritated me a bit as I was just trying to be polite and stay out of their way-but we left when she said that- squeezing around the stretcher the best we could.

I have no idea what happened but I know that the people in that room were traveling with the party in a stateroom across the hall from them. We saw them going back and forth visiting with each other after that-so we assumed everything was okay. After the way the medical personnel acted I was not going to ask.

Archived