Think you know Carnival? Take the quiz!

I thought it would be fun to have a change of pace and have a little fun. So, if you're up for the challenge, take the quiz! Copy this into your reply and fill out the answers. Don't cheat! And most of all, remember that this is just for fun! :)

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The Official Carnival Quiz

1. The first Carnival ship to feature ship-wide WiFi was ___________

2. Carnival Triumph is part of the ________-class

3. Carnival Freedom debuted in __________ (year)

4. True or False - Carnival Destiny features a burrito bar ______

5. Name a piece of clothing that would NOT be acceptable in the MDR at any time. ____________________

6. This popular alcohol smuggler is called _______________

7. Carnival's Senior Cruise Director is named _______________

8. Who was the cruise director aboard Carnival Splendor at the time of the fire? ___________________

9. The first ship to NOT be decorated by Joe Farcas is __________________

10. Name ONE new feature introduced with John Heald's new blog website __________________________

11. Carnival sails from ___ (#) terminals in Miami

12. Phil wants to know how many formal nights are on his 10-day Carnival cruise. What would you tell him? ____ (#)

13. What happens if you book a cruise with Early Saver, and find that the price has dropped? (Describe the process) ____________________________________

14. True or False - Carnival Paradise has a steakhouse _________

15. What is the cover charge at Carnival Magic's Cucina del Capitano? $____

I thought it would be fun to have a change of pace and have a little fun. So, if you're up for the challenge, take the quiz! Copy this into your reply and fill out the answers. Don't cheat! And most of all, remember that this is just for fun! :)

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

1. The first Carnival ship to feature ship-wide WiFi was ___No idea________

2. Carnival Triumph is part of the Triumph________-class

3. Carnival Freedom debuted in __2007________ (year)

4. True or False - Carnival Destiny features a burrito bar _No_____

5. Name a piece of clothing that would NOT be acceptable in the MDR at any time. Bathing Suit____________________

6. This popular alcohol smuggler is called Rum Runner_______________

7. Carnival's Senior Cruise Director is named John Heald_______________

8. Who was the cruise director aboard Carnival Splendor at the time of the fire? John Heald ??___________________

9. The first ship to NOT be decorated by Joe Farcas is Carnival Ddream__________________

10. Name ONE new feature introduced with John Heald's new blog website Never read it.__________________________

11. Carnival sails from D/E___ (#) terminals in Miami

12. Phil wants to know how many formal nights are on his 10-day Carnival cruise. What would you tell him? __2__ (#)

13. What happens if you book a cruise with Early Saver, and find that the price has dropped? (Describe the process) Never done it____________________________________

14. True or False - Carnival Paradise has a steakhouse _False________

15. What is the cover charge at Carnival Magic's Cucina del Capitano? $I think I read $15 pp____

Not exactly the sharpest crayon in the box am I!

I will take a shot at it. Haven't been on that many ships, so.......

1. The first Carnival ship to feature ship-wide WiFi was don't know

2. Carnival Triumph is part of the Triumph -class DUH!!! :)

3. Carnival Freedom debuted in (year)? I know it's pretty new.... 2007 or 2008?

4. True or False - Carnival Destiny features a burrito bar False

5. Name a piece of clothing that would NOT be acceptable in the MDR at any time. Cut offs

6. This popular alcohol smuggler is called Rum Runner

7. Carnival's Senior Cruise Director is named John Heald

8. Who was the cruise director aboard Carnival Splendor at the time of the fire? Ibid.

9. The first ship to NOT be decorated by Joe Farcas is Trick question?? I thought he had done them all. Maybe the Magic or Breeze, I know he did the Dream.

10. Name ONE new feature introduced with John Heald's new blog website Not sure what you mean by new feature. He recently got it cleared up that Platinum guests also get priority tendering back to the ship.

11. Carnival sails from 2 (#) terminals in Miami (just a guess since you said terminalS)

12. Phil wants to know how many formal nights are on his 10-day Carnival cruise. What would you tell him? 3 (#)

13. What happens if you book a cruise with Early Saver, and find that the price has dropped? (Describe the process) You have to fill out a form and submit it to get your credit.

14. True or False - Carnival Paradise has a steakhouse Having been on the Paradise so many times you would think I would know... I don't think so. I don't remember using it, and we usually do...

15. What is the cover charge at Carnival Magic's Cucina del Capitano? $ If this is their steakhouse, $30.

1. The first Carnival ship to feature ship-wide WiFi was Splendor

2. Carnival Triumph is part of the _Spirit -class

3. Carnival Freedom debuted in _2006 (year)

4. True or False - Carnival Destiny features a burrito bar _true

5. Name a piece of clothing that would NOT be acceptable in the MDR at any time.

jeans with holes

6. This popular alcohol smuggler is called rum runner

7. Carnival's Senior Cruise Director is named _John Heald

8. Who was the cruise director aboard Carnival Splendor at the time of the fire? _John heald__________________

9. The first ship to NOT be decorated by Joe Farcas is Magic__________________

10. Name ONE new feature introduced with John Heald's new blog website __________________________

11. Carnival sails from _2__ (#) terminals in Miami

12. Phil wants to know how many formal nights are on his 10-day Carnival cruise. What would you tell him? _2___ (#)

13. What happens if you book a cruise with Early Saver, and find that the price has dropped? (Describe the process) _receive OBC for the difference

14. True or False - Carnival Paradise has a steakhouse _False________

15. What is the cover charge at Carnival Magic's Cucina del Capitano? $30____

1. The first Carnival ship to feature ship-wide WiFi was __Dream_________

2. Carnival Triumph is part of the ____Triumph____-class

3. Carnival Freedom debuted in ____2007______ (year)

4. True or False - Carnival Destiny features a burrito bar False______

5. Name a piece of clothing that would NOT be acceptable in the MDR at any time. ___________Bathing suit _________

6. This popular alcohol smuggler is called _______Rum Runner ________

7. Carnival's Senior Cruise Director is named _____John Heald __________

8. Who was the cruise director aboard Carnival Splendor at the time of the fire? _____________John Heald ______

9. The first ship to NOT be decorated by Joe Farcas is ___Magic _______________

10. Name ONE new feature introduced with John Heald's new blog website ___________John's Help Desk featured at the bottom of the blog on the right _______________

11. Carnival sails from __2 (D&E) _ (#) terminals in Miami

12. Phil wants to know how many formal nights are on his 10-day Carnival cruise. What would you tell him? ____2 there are never any more than that and they are called cruise elegant nights so technically the answer to your question is ZeRO (#)

13. What happens if you book a cruise with Early Saver, and find that the price has dropped? (Describe the process) ______Complete the ES Price Reduction Form and wait for the response. Take a screen shot of the drop to be safe. ______________________________

14. True or False - Carnival Paradise has a steakhouse ____False_____

15. What is the cover charge at Carnival Magic's Cucina del Capitano? $10.pp

WTH...I'll give it a try...there are few I'm not sure about though...

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ___________________________________

1. The first Carnival ship to feature ship-wide WiFi was __Conquest?_________

2. Carnival Triumph is part of the ___Triumph_____-class

3. Carnival Freedom debuted in ___2007_______ (year)

4. True or False - Carnival Destiny features a burrito bar __false?____

5. Name a piece of clothing that would NOT be acceptable in the MDR at any time. ______boxer shorts only______________

6. This popular alcohol smuggler is called ______rum runner_________

7. Carnival's Senior Cruise Director is named __John Heald_____________

8. Who was the cruise director aboard Carnival Splendor at the time of the fire? _____John Heald______________

9. The first ship to NOT be decorated by Joe Farcas is _BREEZE!_________________

10. Name ONE new feature introduced with John Heald's new blog website _The Funtimes_____________________

11. Carnival sails from _2?__ (#) terminals in Miami

12. Phil wants to know how many formal nights are on his 10-day Carnival cruise. What would you tell him? __2__ (#)

13. What happens if you book a cruise with Early Saver, and find that the price has dropped? (Describe the process) __Find the form online, fill it out and submit... wait for confirmation email___________

14. True or False - Carnival Paradise has a steakhouse ____FALSE_____

15. What is the cover charge at Carnival Magic's Cucina del Capitano? $10

Here are the answers:

1. The first Carnival ship to feature ship-wide WiFi was ___Valor________

2. Carnival Triumph is part of the ____Triumph____-class

3. Carnival Freedom debuted in _____2007_____ (year)

4. True or False - Carnival Destiny features a burrito bar __False____

5. Name a piece of clothing that would NOT be acceptable in the MDR at any time. _________Swimsuit___________

6. This popular alcohol smuggler is called ______Rum Runner_________

7. Carnival's Senior Cruise Director is named ________John Heald_______

8. Who was the cruise director aboard Carnival Splendor at the time of the fire? ___________John Heald________

9. The first ship to NOT be decorated by Joe Farcas is __________Breeze (I'm pretty sure)________

10. Name ONE new feature introduced with John Heald's new blog website ____________"Ask John"______________

11. Carnival sails from __2_ (#) terminals in Miami

13. What happens if you book a cruise with Early Saver, and find that the price has dropped? (Describe the process) ___Submit a claim and get OBC___

14. True or False - Carnival Paradise has a steakhouse ___False______

15. What is the cover charge at Carnival Magic's Cucina del Capitano? $__10__

1. The first Carnival ship to feature ship-wide WiFi was __Triumph_________

2. Carnival Triumph is part of the __Destiny______-class

3. Carnival Freedom debuted in ____2006?______ (year)

4. True or False - Carnival Destiny features a burrito bar ___True___

5. Name a piece of clothing that would NOT be acceptable in the MDR at any time. ________Shorts____________

6. This popular alcohol smuggler is called ______Rum Runners?_________

7. Carnival's Senior Cruise Director is named ______John Hearld_________

8. Who was the cruise director aboard Carnival Splendor at the time of the fire? _______Have no idea____________

9. The first ship to NOT be decorated by Joe Farcas is ________Carnival Breeze__________

10. Name ONE new feature introduced with John Heald's new blog website ____________?______________

11. Carnival sails from __2_ (#) terminals in Miami

12. Phil wants to know how many formal nights are on his 10-day Carnival cruise. What would you tell him? __3__ (#)

13. What happens if you book a cruise with Early Saver, and find that the price has dropped? (Describe the process) ___You don't get the difference? lol, idk_________________________________

14. True or False - Carnival Paradise has a steakhouse ____False_____

15. What is the cover charge at Carnival Magic's Cucina del Capitano? $_20?___

Some I knew some, I took a wild guess on a few and some I just had no clue

Here are the answers:

5. Name a piece of clothing that would NOT be acceptable in the MDR at any time. _________Swimsuit___________

i wear my dry swimsuit in the mdr for breakfast and lunch, when they are open.

and the triumph was originally a designated Destiny class ship.

However, on carnival.com, Triumph is listed under Triumph class.

While yes it is but she is really apart of the Destiny class, after her they were sorta redesigned and the Triumph & Victory were put into a sub-class. But I think all three are in the same class

Archived