Letter to Princess where to send

san diego sue

Hi,

I have Princess' address ,but to what department?

Just returned from Grand Princess voyage and want to send letter.

There were some great things I have discussed in letter and some

negatives. We aren't looking for anything from Princess just want to bring it to someone's attention.

We just turned Elite, is there a special department that we use or something more general?

Thanks

:D

Hi,

negatives. We aren't looking for anything from Princess just want to bring it to someone's attention.

We just turned Elite, is there a special department that we use or something more general?

Thanks

There is no special department to send a letter if you are Elite, if that is what you are asking. Just the general email address or regular mail address.

Hi,

Thanks

Go to the top and write the CEO Alan Buckelew at abuckelew@princesscruises.com. We did and got a phone call the next day from his staff. Other CCers have gotten email responses within 15 mins.

Especially important when you have something nice to say as well as concerns to let CEO know IMHO.

In the future, the best way to express your opinions or suggestions is via the comment card while you are still onboard. If they don't deliver one to your cabin, ask for it at the Purser's Desk. They really do read those and they are sent to Santa Clarita for review.

In the future, the best way to express your opinions or suggestions is via the comment card while you are still onboard. If they don't deliver one to your cabin, ask for it at the Purser's Desk. They really do read those and they are sent to Santa Clarita for review.

That may be but I've never had a response from those comment cards and I leave plenty. Even the ones that say 'let us know while you're still on board so we can make it better'....nada, zilch, nothing. Not even an acknowledgement that they had received the darn things!

The email to the CEO was the only response I personally have gotten.

If I have a problem while onboard that can be fixed in some way, I don't even bother with the comment card, I just seek out someone in charge that is able to fix the problem.

But in this case, with the Grand not being ready for a full passenger load, I don't see what could have been done onboard about it. This is one time I feel a letter to Princess or an email would be the best advice.

I believe they do take head of the comment card.

We filled one in on Sea Princess after a very poor breakfast one morning. They were packing everyone into one section, leaving the other waiters standing about doing nothing and ours very overworked.

We suggested that they spread everyone around, making it easier for the waiters.

The next morning that is exactly what they did and the difference was noticeable.

Thanks for all the comments and suggestions. I have my letter and will send it to Customer Relations at Princess.

My letter had lots of good comments and some negatives. The negatives

couldn't be handled on board. Getting stuck in elevators, toilets that couldn't flush,lack of hot or cold water in cabins etc, things that ship was aware of but couldn't seem to fix and should have in drydock.

To add, we had a wonderful cruise despite some of the problems.

Hi There

Like a captain told me never book a cruise before or after a major dry dock

unless the price is right, the ports are on your bucket list, and you are willing to accept evrything not being 100%

while things should be perefect like any other cruise history tells us this is not always the case,

that said I would take a cruise before or after a major drydock

yours Shogun

Hi There

unless the price is right, the ports are on your bucket list, and you are willing to accept evrything not being 100%

while things should be perefect like any other cruise history tells us this is not always the case,

yours Shogun

There are only a small percentage of passengers that frequent online message boards that are actually aware of dry dock dates. The rest book a cruise blind and have no idea what it could mean sailing on a ship right before, or right after drydock. There is always fair warning here on CC about booking these cruises..........but that is a very small percentage of passengers that board a ship thinking it would be a dream with all venues available, to find out they were not. I can see why some would be very put out after they realize that things may not be working as they should, and some venues not even available to guests.

Go to the top and write the CEO Alan Buckelew at abuckelew@princesscruises.com. We did and got a phone call the next day from his staff. Other CCers have gotten email responses within 15 mins.

Especially important when you have something nice to say as well as concerns to let CEO know IMHO.

Is the CEO address abuckelew@princess.com or abuckelew@princesscruises.com? I've always seen the former listed here. This is the first time I've seen the later. Or, do both work?

• 3 weeks later...
Hi There

yours Shogun

I think it would be better to actually allot the proper amount of time to address all the issues rather than alienate your client base.We were on the Grands TA and will probably be trying another line because of how Princess handled the issues.

Hi Johnmik1

Seems to be a cruise wide problem, sending cruise ships half finished after refits, starting the work on the last cruise before dry dock.

Like I said if cheap I could put up with a lot, but for those that have paid full price and did not know about refit, then this is just wrong.

Hi Dundalkspur

Standard reply is around 6 weeks, however I did get mine from CEO in 15 minutes.

yours Shogun

Archived