Offer in the mail

Diggerdon

In the mailbox today was a voucher that was good for a complimentary 8 day 7 night cruise for 2 adults on Carnival. We have been on a cruise with Carnival in the the past and we plan on doing another, but this kind of smells to me. Has anyone else been exposed to this scam?

So she pays. Either way, someone is paying for that free lunch on Thursdays - and it is someone you know.

but it was never offered the 30 years prior, so being it is now offered, it's free.

including fixin's.

but it was never offered the 30 years prior, so being it is now offered, it's free.

including fixin's.

Ah. I see you are sadly misguided. Best of luck to you as you learn about economics and continue to be suckered by "free" offerings.

Time share scam. There is no such thing as a free lunch.

*shrugs* I love going to timeshare presentations. Just got back from Vegas and went to a bunch of them. I got free tickets to Blue Man and whatever else I wanted to see, plus, yes, a free lunch. I don't buy anything so it's a pretty good trade in my opinion.

If getting a free cruise was that easy I'd be all over it.

Ah. I see you are sadly misguided. Best of luck to you as you learn about economics and continue to be suckered by "free" offerings.

you misunderstand. there is no presentation during this free offer. just free food.

I just got a postcard today and called about it. They rep said that it was from a travel agency and part of their marketing campaign. We just have to visit the travel agency, listen to their spiel for about an hour and we'll get a free cruise.

Seems fishy, but I made an appointment for Sunday. We'll see.

In the mailbox today was a voucher that was good for a complimentary 8 day 7 night cruise for 2 adults on Carnival. We have been on a cruise with Carnival in the the past and we plan on doing another, but this kind of smells to me. Has anyone else been exposed to this scam?

If you have a shredder that is the perfect place to keep this offer. If not a round circular file will also do.

Our local news just did a story about these "free cruise" offers. They want at least $120.00.

and then add to that your port fees and taxes, your sail and sign charges, you're up to 750 to $1000.

then add in another $10,000 for the timeshare.

Last year, my cousin received this offer and did receive a "free" cruise. She and a friend ended up paying $155.00 per person for a 7 day cruise on the Valor. Their cabin was on the Rivera deck (last cabin down the hall) but since they didn't spend a lot of time in the cabin she said it was well worth sitting through the timeshare presentation!!!!

My DB & DSIL received an offer this year. They went sat through the presentation and received a voucher for a "free cruise" along with "free airfare". They mailed the voucher for the cruise with their 3 selections a cruise and are not waiting to hear something back.

Time Share are a total ripoff and r for suckers. But I say go to the presentation and take em for all the free **** u can.
Wow - I totally disagree - I love my Disney Vacation Club - paid for it's self many times.

If all you have to pay are port fee's and taxes - go for it! ;)

Time Share are a total ripoff and r for suckers. But I say go to the presentation and take em for all the free **** u can.

secondhand market can be a good deal. i can't believe people who buy directly from the places. I won't go to any of these as the salespeople are spending their time and they are all commission. Just like us they need to feed their kids. so i am not gonna waste there time if I have zero plans at buying anything

Archived