Oasis of the Seas Tips?

thanks Tx_sweetpea. I can't wait to sail on the Oasis in september.

I was wondering if anyone knows if the character dining is only for family with children, or everyone? I am a 22 year old, but a big kid at heart.

I really need to start planning my trip. And if anyone could give me some pointers for the eastern Caribbean ports that would be great.

Thanks in advance :)

They let us four old ladies sign up. I plan to enjoy everything on board.

Kathy

I think I got it sent to everyone. If you didn't get it, please let me know.

Hi Texas sweet pea. May I also get a copy of your tips. Also, we normally book on the port side as we like to watch the docking and see the port as we come in. I've heard for the Oasis we should be on starboard rather than port side. What do you suggest? e-mail - ksorth@cox.net

Thanks in advance for your reply!

I sailed this past March. I spent almost a year planning my trip. If you would like to send me your e-mail address, I will be happy to e-mail you all the tips and information I gathered during my planning.

I know you will have a WONDERFUL trip.

Tx_sweetpea, we sail in 4 months as well. Please email me the tips and information you gathered as well. driverstwo@comcast.net.

Thank you

Because I want 100 people's e-mail addresses and want to spend my time forwarding them all the junk e-mail that I get everyday.:rolleyes::D

Seriously, because it has been easier (and faster) to e-mail things than down load it to google docs.

I hope everyone enjoys the tips.

It was really nice of you to put this together. Thank you.

Tx_sweetpea, we sail in 4 months as well. Please email me the tips and information you gathered as well. driverstwo@comcast.net.

Thank you

Will you please email your tips? Thank you so much. My kids, parents, and I are sailing on the Oasis in December of 2011. :) dyorks@aol.com Thanks! Dana

• 2 weeks later...

:) could you please just post your tips and info and avoid every1's request personally.? thanks looking forward to reading it...

I sailed this past March. I spent almost a year planning my trip. If you would like to send me your e-mail address, I will be happy to e-mail you all the tips and information I gathered during my planning.

:) could you please just post your tips and info and avoid every1's request personally.? thanks looking forward to reading it...

If everyone would just read through this thread you will see that all the tips have been downloaded and posted here already. There is no need to keep bothering TX sweetpea.

We would also like your tips if you don't mind.Thanks Bob

Rjbobalou@frontier.com

Archived