Oasis of the Seas Tips?

I sailed this past March. I spent almost a year planning my trip. If you would like to send me your e-mail address, I will be happy to e-mail you all the tips and information I gathered during my planning.

I know you will have a WONDERFUL trip.

I am planning a trip in 2012 on Oasis as a surprise Christmas Gift for my Mom. I am trying to decide between a GS vs a JS. Is a GS worth the cost difference. Trying to decide between booking between the months of Jan, Feb or March. Planning on an Eastern Caribbean Cruise as she likes the days at sea. Any suggestions? Please send me a copy of your tips and information to lperry1016@yahoo.com. Thank you in advance, Linda

I sailed this past March. I spent almost a year planning my trip. If you would like to send me your e-mail address, I will be happy to e-mail you all the tips and information I gathered during my planning.

Hi

Thanks so much for the offer please send the info to billyandted@hotmail.com

Sweetpea;

I wonder if the moderators would allow it to become a sticky so you don't have to keep sending them out. If you don't mind sharing I would love a copy too! slotmomma at gmail

Thanks!

Karen

As per someone's suggestion, here are my tips in Google docs. I tried to give credit where credit was due. I was blessed to find the information from other Cruise Critic members. I apologize if I did not give credit where credit was due.

1. 25 Oasis Tips

2. More Oasis Tips

3. 11 Tips About the Oasis

4. A Few Food Tips

5. A Fellow Cruiser's Oasis Notes

I am leaving for the Oasis in eleven days and would love to see your tips. I want to get the most out of the whole experience and don't want to leave the ship saying, "I wish I would have known about . . . "

Thanks so much! :)

pak1497@oh.rr.com

I'd like the tips but hesitant to post my email (and get random spam)

Same here ... would love the tips but won't post my e-mail address.

Why can't all of these great tips be posted right here on this thread? :confused:

As per someone's suggestion, here are my tips in Google docs. I tried to give credit where credit was due. I was blessed to find the information from other Cruise Critic members. I apologize if I did not give credit where credit was due.

1. 25 Oasis Tips

2. More Oasis Tips

3. 11 Tips About the Oasis

4. A Few Food Tips

5. A Fellow Cruiser's Oasis Notes

:) Thank you so very much for posting this! Extremely helpful! Especially liked the "Fellow Cruisers Oasis Notes" with all of the restaurant info!

Same here ... would love the tips but won't post my e-mail address.

Why can't all of these great tips be posted right here on this thread? :confused:

Because I want 100 people's e-mail addresses and want to spend my time forwarding them all the junk e-mail that I get everyday.:rolleyes::D

Seriously, because it has been easier (and faster) to e-mail things than down load it to google docs.

I hope everyone enjoys the tips.

thanks Tx_sweetpea. I can't wait to sail on the Oasis in september.

I was wondering if anyone knows if the character dining is only for family with children, or everyone? I am a 22 year old, but a big kid at heart.

I really need to start planning my trip. And if anyone could give me some pointers for the eastern Caribbean ports that would be great.

Thanks in advance :)

Archived