Oasis of the Seas Tips?

:cool: Let's try this again...

If everyone would just read through this thread you will see that all the tips have been downloaded and posted here already. There is no need to keep bothering TX sweetpea.

Anyone have any more tips? These are great, sweetpea!:) I can use them for the Allure and the Oasis since they are so similar.

• 1 month later...
Tips please to BopRN@woh.rr.com

Thanks!!

Originally Posted by mnovak61 View Post

If everyone would just read through this thread you will see that all the tips have been downloaded and posted here already. There is no need to keep bothering TX sweetpea.

BUT WHERE?

See post 115 --- It is there.

PS to TX sweetpea --- glad you enjoyed and re-posted my cruise notes --- I love planning and enjoyed helping others with their planning!! Jan

I bet now sweet pea wished she never offered to email her tips. :p

Here is one. If your going to the 70's show grab a seat on the rising tide bar. Great view and the cruise director will hop on with his staff as they end the show. :)

Here is one. If your going to the 70's show grab a seat on the rising tide bar. Great view and the cruise director will hop on with his staff as they end the show. :)

Great Tip! Do they always do this?

See post 115 --- It is there.

PS to TX sweetpea --- glad you enjoyed and re-posted my cruise notes --- I love planning and enjoyed helping others with their planning!! Jan

When I started passing on the tips via e-mail it was during the summer. As a teacher, I had time to e-mail people and did not mind at all. But school is back in session and my time on cruise critic has GREATLY diminished. Please check post #115 (page 6) for links to my tips

Jan_In_Maine-Thank you so much for posting tips. It was very helpful during my planning!!

Happy Sailing everyone!!!

As per someone's suggestion, here are my tips in Google docs. I tried to give credit where credit was due. I was blessed to find the information from other Cruise Critic members. I apologize if I did not give credit where credit was due.

1. 25 Oasis Tips

2. More Oasis Tips

3. 11 Tips About the Oasis

4. A Few Food Tips

5. A Fellow Cruiser's Oasis Notes

Here they are again!!!

• 1 year later...

Archived