Oasis of the Seas Tips?

Tx_sweetpea we are cruising next month...any way you could send me any info. I would really appreciate it. My email address is nreinh@verizon.net

Thanks so much,

Nancy

Hi,

My DH and I are booked on the Oasis on August 13th, so if you coudl send me the information as well I would really appreciate it!

Thanks in advance,

cherisemooresa@gmail.com

We just left the Oasis and had a Central Park Balcony and loved it. Morning and evenings were my favorite. It was no big deal seeing other people, there were very few there. I could see the ocean any time I wanted from various decks and dining venues. I would rather spend the money I saved by booking this on other things. It was not like you are in Alaska with incredible views (balcony a must). Personally, I think seeing the ocean is kind of boring. Just my opinion.

There is so much to do, the only hard part is picking out what to do and when.

;)

We just got back from the Oasis Eastern Caribbean with a 13 year old daughter and 9 year old son. We also had a central park balcony and loved it. My daughter went to the teen clubs a few times, but then preferred to stay with us.

She loved all the shows (even the ones she complained about going to at first). She loved the zipline, min-golf, anything in the Aqua Theater. She and her brother both loved the beaches in St. Thomas and St. Maarten. Our secret family spot was the shuffleboard at the back of the ship behind the Aqua Theater screens. There was hardly ever anyone back there.

Another special treat was Starbucks coffee from the Royal Promenade. We got the Dect phones to keep track of her.

Enjoy your trip!

I sailed this past March. I spent almost a year planning my trip. If you would like to send me your e-mail address, I will be happy to e-mail you all the tips and information I gathered during my planning.

I know you will have a WONDERFUL trip.

I would also love to have a copy. Thank you so much.

souto.marcia@gmail.com

Sweet pea,we also could greatly benefit from your notes. Wonderful and generous offer.

Also, am I to understand there is no charge for the character breakfast?

Thanks, Kathy

Kathypeters123 at bellsouth dot net

I sailed this past March. I spent almost a year planning my trip. If you would like to send me your e-mail address, I will be happy to e-mail you all the tips and information I gathered during my planning.

I am taking my 3 boys on August 13th -- would love to read the tips :-) my email is : jamsmidlo@comcast.net

Thank you!

would you please e-mail me the tips ....we are going on the oasis in oct 2011

queenpam16@sbcglobal.net

thanks so much pam

out of curiosity, couldn't you just post your tips publicly in this thread? seems much easier and will probably help out more people. just a thought...

I'd like the tips but hesitant to post my email (and get random spam)

Archived