Oasis of the Seas Tips?

We are sailing March of 2012... so too many sleeps to even count. I would love your suggestions and also some tips. We are first timers. Thanks a bunch! Teri

Teri---

I would love to send you the tips that I found, but I need an e-mail address to send them to.

Thanks!!

Well my 4 kids are now ages 14 to 19...The boy is 18. We have been crusing with them yearly for 6 years now. The rules are still the same...Between everyone's job and school and social lives we do not get to spend all that much time as a family!! Cruise vacations give us the time to be together. We all eat together, play cards, talk and laugh, hang out by the pool....I/we line dance with my kids at sale away and at the other parties!!! Have you ever line danced with your 15 year old!!!! It's wonderful! We take them to the eighties party and the 70's parties we all have a blast! They know the music. Of course we always find adult time to sneak away to the concierge lounge before dinner....this is when the kids have their time to do their hair, nap, order room service, boss around the housekeeper! What ever they want... teens sleep a lot too, and get ready for dinner.

Vacation time is time for family... I dont buge on this issue... my kids now enjoy hanging out with us on vacations and we are thrilled to have them want our company...if only for that week ....LOL

Do yourself and your kids a great service.....start the tradition now......You'll build fantastic memories!!!!!!!!!!!

Our family is the same! We are on vacation together, not having separate ones once onboard. Honestly, this is our kid's choice too...they prefer our company on the cruise, and the company of each other. (They are 20 and 18 now, and have been cruising for the last 10 years with us)

Glad to hear that there are other families that do the same.

Archived