*** The ALL NEW RCI Galveston, Texas "Cruise Cam" Watch Group ***

Hey Becci hope you are feeling better, we only have 77 days to go:D

77 Days to go from WHERE, Tug??

You know, we never recovered after you bailed out on us!!!:rolleyes: :D

But your protege, Cindy, ably picked up the ball, ran with it, and we have 93 - 93!!! - signed up for our M&M. That's not a Meet and Mingle: it's a Horde:p

And we owe it all to you from June 2010.

Seriously, we miss ya'! Check back in on the Roll Call to wish us good-bye: in 22 days.

VR,

T Lex

Hey Tug!!!

I have to wait a whole 271 days ugh:cool:

Becky, Trout62 reported that RCL was showing nearly 100 rooms left for Spring Break madness (11 March) ...if you STILL want to change your mind! :D

Note: the JS is (allegedly) selling for $3K...per person. Wow!

But we would love to have you back on board....as you well know....

VR,

T Lex

Anyone know where the Mariner is this morning?

She's not showing up on Marinetraffic.com and there's no delay notice at the RCI website...yet. Just noticed a disclaimer on Marinetraffic.com that ship's positions may be up to an hour old.

Anyone know where the Mariner is this morning?

She's not showing up on Marinetraffic.com and there's no delay notice at the RCI website...yet. Just noticed a disclaimer on Marinetraffic.com that ship's positions may be up to an hour old.

She's in...I saw her backing up. The picture on the Pier 28 camera is SOOOOOOO yesterday!:D

Almost went to the Cats and Dogs parade in Galveston for Mardi Gras today...decided instead to go eat at Samba Grille....yum!

So glad for the rains over the past week 2 ponds at the ranch full, 1 at 95% full and the small one with a small drain to - basin is 60% and will probably take several more huge rains to totally fill up. The cattle are so happy to have the other full ponds though.

Should be a great day for sail away.

Almost went to the Cats and Dogs parade in Galveston for Mardi Gras today...decided instead to go eat at Samba Grille....yum!

So glad for the rains over the past week 2 ponds at the ranch full, 1 at 95% full and the small one with a small drain to - basin is 60% and will probably take several more huge rains to totally fill up. The cattle are so happy to have the other full ponds though.

Should be a great day for sail away.

We just ate there last weekend before Riverdance...thought it was very good!

Thank you Magic for getting on your way so I can see my ship!:D

77 Days to go from WHERE, Tug??

You know, we never recovered after you bailed out on us!!!:rolleyes: :D

But your protege, Cindy, ably picked up the ball, ran with it, and we have 93 - 93!!! - signed up for our M&M. That's not a Meet and Mingle: it's a Horde:p

And we owe it all to you from June 2010.

Seriously, we miss ya'! Check back in on the Roll Call to wish us good-bye: in 22 days.

VR,

T Lex

We had a wonderful in December on the Voyager out of New Orleans and just counting the days until the Freedom, I wish I was going on your cruise too.

I can't believe this is the last Sunday that Mariner will sail away without me... Can't WAIT for this cruise!!! Booked it a year ago, and have spent the past year with *the* most awesome people on our roll call. We're at an amazing 159 registered for our M&M, and we're all really looking forward to it. :) :)

And there she goes... bye Mariner, see you next week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D

-gina-

We had a wonderful in December on the Voyager out of New Orleans and just counting the days until the Freedom, I wish I was going on your cruise too.

We wish you were still going also! Of course, if you're interested, there are a couple Jr. Suites available for the "bargain" price of "only" $3,000+ per passenger.:p I still can't believe our incredible luck at the prices we got when we booked so very long ago!

I can't believe this is the last Sunday that Mariner will sail away without me... Can't WAIT for this cruise!!! Booked it a year ago, and have spent the past year with *the* most awesome people on our roll call. We're at an amazing 159 registered for our M&M, and we're all really looking forward to it. :) :)

-gina-

Take very good care of her! We expect a detailed report!:)

-gina-

159?????:eek:

Gina, that's not a Meet & Mingle or a horde! That's a separate nation! :D

Congratulations on a great turnout and take good care of Mariner; you're on the same itinerary as we are so we'd sure like a detailed report!

VR,

T Lex

We just ate there last weekend before Riverdance...thought it was very good!

Thank you Magic for getting on your way so I can see my ship!:D

I know the owners and end up eating there fairly often. It's a great place for a Sunday afternoon lunch...they are on twitter

Trying to work on adding more cruise videos to youtube, but running into a few issues with the format from the camera...frustrating...also have to finish my new insurance web site tonight...all this and watching CampusPD...

Just booked the Crown Princess for next Feb. out of Galveston. It will give you something to see on a Saturday. Four ports in seven days, with only two sea days, it will be pretty active. There are good ports however, Costa Maya (Majahual), Roitan Honduras, Belize, and of course Coz; it's a lot of exercise.

Archived