OMG! I MUST cruise soon...

floataway

Okay... It's been since January since my husband and I have been on a cruise. :eek: I'm starting cruise withdrawl and it's not fun. Looking for a cheap cruise in the summer is IMPOSSIBLE...especially close to home (Galveston). Thinking about another 4-day Ecstasy trip to hold us over until next year. Should we hold off and go big...or feed the cruise monster now?

Okay... It's been since January since my husband and I have been on a cruise. :eek: I'm starting cruise withdrawl and it's not fun. Looking for a cheap cruise in the summer is IMPOSSIBLE...especially close to home (Galveston). Thinking about another 4-day Ecstasy trip to hold us over until next year. Should we hold off and go big...or feed the cruise monster now?

Do what you feel is right.. I personally don't feel any sorrow for you :p

NOLA is running about $100 pp cheaper but by the time you add in the gas $, drive time and parking...it's better to just go out of Galveston.

We drove to NOLA 2 summer's ago because it was $200pp cheaper and had a group of 17...That was worth it!:D

I personally like the longer cruises...they really heal the soul (but that's just me). But if you book a longer one, at least you can start looking at excursion options, etc.;) I have now gotten to the point where I have another booked even before I cruise...helps ease that PCD:)

Go for the Nov 14th Magic sailing!

Gee, I wish I lived so close to a cruise port...I can only cruise every 2 years or so because of airfare etc.

I'd do both - just cuz you can:)

I cruised at the end of Jan. and I was booked on an October cruise by the end of Feb. What has taken you so long?:D

I like 7 day cruises, but I think you do what you want. However, do you think that if you got one book for a little later and a 7 day that the planning period would sooth your need?

I totally understand and we are cruisers who because of our first cruise

with R.C we almost never cruised again. We just got back a couple of weeks ago and now we are taking our 14 yr old on the next cruise so

he can do the Atlantis. Take a longer cruise and really live it up

then you take your time planning and just go nuts!!:p

I want to know how come it took you so long to start suffering from cruise withdrawal. I get it on the way home from a cruise, and it's only by booking another cruise that I get any relief. This next cruise I will already have one booked so I will only suffer a little. LOL;)

Archived