Paradise Flash Mob

pyroguy

That looked like so much fun!! Flash mob question-Is it always the same dance? I want to learn how to do it in case it breaks out on the Magic in Oct. I googled flash mob and learned it can be anything, even a pillow fight. But everyone on the video seemed to know the steps and moves- children, older folks, staff-they all seemed to be in sync.

I read on a thread yesterday that on one ship in the Fun Times a "Micheal Jackson" dance class was listed. When people showed up for the class-they explained the flash mob, taught the dance, then told them what time to show up.

So check your capers for any "dance class" offered. That may be the way they teach the moves.

Happy sailing!!

I read on a thread yesterday that on one ship in the Fun Times a "Micheal Jackson" dance class was listed. When people showed up for the class-they explained the flash mob, taught the dance, then told them what time to show up.

So check your capers for any "dance class" offered. That may be the way they teach the moves.

Happy sailing!!

Thanks for the info, I will definitely keep an eye out for dance classes being offered in the FT's, except for ballroom.;):p

I thought it looked good enough to be the next Carnival Commercial....:D I love that song, the horn and the beep of the S&S machine,,,

18 Days... I hope they try to do it this well on the Splendor

I thought it looked good enough to be the next Carnival Commercial....:D I love that song, the horn and the beep of the S&S machine,,,

18 Days... I hope they try to do it this well on the Splendor

I was thinking the same! That was awesome, talk about a FUN SHIP!!

That video made me happy. To see absolute strangers get together and have that kind of fun, confirms my belief that we are all more alike than different and anything is possible. Thanks for posting.

That video made me happy. To see absolute strangers get together and have that kind of fun, confirms my belief that we are all more alike than different and anything is possible. Thanks for posting.

My thoughts exactly. Lots of strangers having a great time together. :)

I think on this ship in particular, this was organized by a dance group that was on the cruise - http://www.dancecelebrity.com/.

That would have been awesome, though to be on it - it almost looked like some of the passengers that were not part of the flash mob thought, well, I'll give it a try too - so they started in on it.

It looks like fun!

It was nice to see some of the Carnival staff out there dancing too

On NCL I was amazed at how much more "fun" a lot of the staff seemed to have vs Carnival...they do dance and party with the guests a lot

and most of them seem to have more time or ability to interact with guests

Thanks for the tip about the "dance class" that teaches the "flash mob" dance

Of course....this one was led by some dance students so it was really good JMO

Here's an unexpected benefit for me in viewing the flash mob video. I so want to participate if given the opportunity, that I got up and walked a mile at 6 a.m. and plan to continue so I will be in good enough shape to do those moves. Thanks to the poster who wrote to watch the Capers for dance class, which might be the flash mob rehearsal. You just never know what's gonna' motivate one to exercise. When we set sail in 120 days, I'll be a slim, mean, dancin' machine.:)

The ones at bingo were not dancers, just happy people wanting to have a good time. Do you EVER say anything positive? Seriously, is there anything that you don't make a snide, rude or witty(in your mind only)remark about? If you have nothing positive to say then say nothing. The majority of the people here I'm sure don't appreciate the negativity you provide. Try to have a happy day :)

Many people just ignore him, myself included. Talks like he cruises a lot but never notice him talking about a recent one.

Archived