Same Menu or Different Menu?

HydroAngel831

I was wondering if the menus in different locations where the same or different? I mean is a 7 day Alaska and 7 day mexico menu different? Does a change in menu depend on the location or length of the cruise? I have read on other threads that people have gone on 14 day or longer and not had any of the menus repeat.

The seven day rotation is the same across the fleet, just may be in different order, depending on when formal nights fall. If you book two weeks back to back, the menus will repeat. However, if they are selling the same two cruises as one long cruise, the menus will not repeat. EM

Our Alaskan cruises were where I saw the most variation in dinner menus. They also had some special lunch time buffets poolside. I was disappointed that our cruise to New England and Canada did not have any special menus for dinner.

But even last year, when we managed to fit in three cruises, all on Princess, I did not get tired of the menus.

Archived