Online Pre-Book Entertainment & Flowrider Lessons-Freedom

Not sure if this has been posted already but incase it hasnt.

As from July 5th you will be able to pre-book your Entertainment & Flowrider Lessons for sailings from 24th July on the Freedom of the Seas.

This can be done online on RoyalCaribbean's website under-

Pre-Cruise Planner,

Entertainment/Sports & Spa Reservations.

You will be able to pre-reserve Shows -

Once Upon A Time, Marquee, Now You See It, Headliner & The Freedom Ice Show.

I wonder why just Freedom, and not the whole Freedom class, as I did Liberty OTS and its newer.

Thanks for the info.

I believe that when Liberty added Saturday Night Fever- the Musical, they began accepting online advance reservations. For most of the ships there doesn't appear to be a need for anyone to pre-reserve any of the shows including the Ice Shows on those ships with a Studio B.:)

Does anyone know if pre-booking is now available? We are sailing on FOS on 28th Aug and would love to pre-book a few shows.

Nicola

:D Might be best if you have a look on RCCL's website...it may have gone on overnight...not sure of exact time it was meant to happen.

Pre-Cruise Planner,

Entertainment.

I checked the website but couldn't find anything. Just wondered if anyone else had managed to do it although I suspect it's not online yet.

I couldnt get website to open earlier to see if there was any news on it...and when site did eventually work I didnt see any announcement so perhaps later in the day when RCCL's Miami website staff get into the office:confused:

When you checked did it say Entertainment Pre-booking wasn't available yet for your sailing?

I couldnt get website to open earlier to see if there was any news on it...and when site did eventually work I didnt see any announcement so perhaps later in the day when RCCL's Miami website staff get into the office:confused:

When you checked did it say Entertainment Pre-booking wasn't available yet for your sailing?

No reference to entertainment at all.

No reference to entertainment at all.

So when you go into your reservation...does it not say anything about pre-booking?

Like where it has Booking Speciality Restaurants, Soda Packages etc...does it not have anything yet about the Entertainment/Flowrider ?

So when you go into your reservation...does it not say anything about pre-booking?

Like where it has Booking Speciality Restaurants, Soda Packages etc...does it not have anything yet about the Entertainment/Flowrider ?

Correct ...... nothing about Entertainment/Flowrider !!!!!

Hopefully they will have it later today...all I was told was 5th July for it...sorry.

Thanks for the heads up on this ....... I will come back and let you know as soon as it shows up on our booking.

Regards,

Thanks for the heads up on this ....... I will come back and let you know as soon as it shows up on our booking.

Regards,

You are welcome.:D

I just had another look at the RCCL US website and I noticed they still have the July sale ad still on there...that finished yesterday (5th) so it looks like they haven't updated the site content yet.

Normally it is around 3/4pm UK time...(so thats 10/11am Miami time) when they update info..or make announcements etc....so might be worth looking again in around another 3 hours.

You are welcome.:D

I just had another look at the RCCL US website and I noticed they still have the July sale ad still on there...that finished yesterday (5th) so it looks like they haven't updated the site content yet.

Normally it is around 3/4pm UK time...(so thats 10/11am Miami time) when they update info..or make announcements etc....so might be worth looking again in around another 3 hours.

Liz, hopefully I'll be sound asleep by then ..... as it's 9.40pm here in Australia, so I'll check in the morning.

Regards,

We're on FOS Aug 14. Nothing yet, but this is exciting and will look out for it today. The main website still says:

"Please Note: Pre-reservations for our theaters and shows are only available for Oasis of the Seas, Allure of the Seas and Liberty of the Seas. Seating for entertainment is on a first come, first serve basis. For all other ships, see your onboard Cruise Compass for show times. "

--HG

Not sure if this has been posted already but incase it hasnt.

As from July 5th you will be able to pre-book your Entertainment & Flowrider Lessons for sailings from 24th July on the Freedom of the Seas.

Pre-Cruise Planner,

Entertainment/Sports & Spa Reservations.

Thanks for the heads up. How does that work with prebooking, would tickets be in your room when you arrive?

What entertainment is there to pre-book on Freedom besides the ice show:confused:...they haven't added a Broadway production show.

:D Hi Steve

Just coming off freedom this past Sun, I don't see any real need to reserve anything other than the Ice Show...there was no issue getting seats at any show than the Ice Show...and even then I had the seats on both sides of us empty.

As a matter of fact an officer on the bridge made a very big deal about the hassle of reserving shows on Oasis class and how much their guests like not having to do so on Freedom....quite ironic.

I thought I read that they were adding Saturday night fever to the freedom?

Archived