Sooo over due photo dream review! PS I LOVE CARNIVAL DREAM!!

rae.holmes

Wow so I'm thinking that I've seen these photos before. Then I look at the date and it's July 8 and I think, hmm I know I didn't see these yesterday. Ahh, the year. 2011. You dug up an old thread. :D

Woah! You're right! And oddly, I didn't do any digging! I swear it appeared on the first page, although no one posted above me :confused:

Bushwackers originated in my hometown! I actually didn't realize they'd gone much farther than the Pensacola area. The things you learn! :D And yes, they're awesome. There are other forms of Bushwackers, my favorite is called The Dirty Girlscout, it's a Bushwacker with mint liquor added. Tastes like and Andes mint!

We are from the same hometown...:)

This was an old review. I didn't realize it either until I saw the porterhouse. At first I was hoping they had brought it back but it made me check the date of the review.

Great review, can't wait to sail the same itinerary.

Y cant I see the pictures? :(

Lol, I have a photobucket account, and everytime someone clicks on the page they are posted it counts against my "bandwidth" allowance. I need to go pay to upgrade my account!

• 1 month later...

I just had to take another look at your review....we just booked the 9 day repositioning cruise on the Dream in April. Thank-You for the wonderful review.

As I see from your signature you are currently on the Carnival Legend in Europe. I hope you are having a great cruise :)

Archived