Sooo over due photo dream review! PS I LOVE CARNIVAL DREAM!!

rae.holmes

Day 3-

Okay so defiantly what I'd call our "relaxing" day, it was our first day at sea. We had slept in, muffins and danish delivered to the room. It took awhile for us to get up and go so I took some pictures out our balcony. And I have to say I love where we were. Panaroma deck is now my favorite floor to be one, it is quite but still right in the middle of everything. I had done alot of research to figure out what room we should book and I was very satisfied with our choice!

Also my sister, Ashleigh, had finally gotten over her grumpy "I'm sleepy" mood and was ready to go and party!!

May21st2011186.jpgMay21st2011191.jpg

May21st2011190.jpg

May21st2011188.jpg

My sister was looking down and came in the room saying "OH MY GOD, ROBBIE COME LOOK AT THIS!!" so i did and this is what we saw...

May21st2011192.jpg

May21st2011193.jpg

This.. man was using his binoculars to check out the young women down on the deck.. we stayed out there for bout 10 minutes watching him, watching them!!

Once we finally got out of the room we went down to the main theatre and got the chance to participate in the "murder mystery game" which we didnt win but we had all the answers right!! it was alot of fun, I enjoy the deck games like this. Anyways, we did that and then watched a line dance class, it was so cute and funny! I love seeing the little kids and dads act a fool, and then of course you see those women who think they are hot stuff and actin like they are one soul train or something!!!

lol!!

We headed back to the room to get ready for dinner.. I have no idea where the day went!!

May21st2011194.jpg

May21st2011199.jpg

May21st2011201.jpg

I love the dinning room dancing!!

May21st2011203.jpg

And lets not forget the CHOCOLATE MELTING CAKE!! we had a guy at our table who got like two every night!

May21st2011209.jpg

Mom's diet key lime!!

May21st2011208.jpg

After dinner we went and changed, I filled up my glass with raspberry mojito! And we went down to the comedy lounge, which we loved! I think we went back two or three times but our favorite comedian was Jason Blanchard! http://www.jasonblanchard.com/

May21st2011218.jpg

May21st2011169.jpg

May21st2011222.jpg

I really loved it in there.. very cool decorating!

May21st2011216.jpg

Okay now my sister swears she wasnt flipping me off.. that she had burned her self but I dont remember that.. what do you think??

May21st2011213.jpg

Day 4 - Tuesday - ST. THOMAS!!!!!

I honestly think this was the best day, I had planned this two mile walking tour to visit all the museams, open markets, and black beards castle! But it was freakin hot! So we just winged it, went where we wanted and left when we wanted!

It was very cool to wake up and be pulling into port, I loved it! St. Thomas is so beautiful, I can't wait to go back! We've been talking about doing this same cruise again!

May21st2011226.jpg

May21st2011231.jpg

May21st2011234.jpg

May21st2011235.jpg

The water was so beautiful!!

May21st2011236.jpg

This guy got in trouble for getting to close to the ship, they yelled at him through their loud speakers!

May21st2011238.jpg

From CC's faq....

Do not make comments on the spelling and grammar of other users. It is simply not a productive expenditure of energies.

Why the need for that? Were you confused by what she meant? Please correct me if I spell the word ROTTEN wrong:rolleyes: Her review is great, FYI.

Please point out where I was making fun of her? And where I said her review was not great?:rolleyes:

mmmm raspberry mojito... is this self made? And if so, how'd you do it? Also, is that a Tervis tumbler glass? I'm looking for an insulated cup that actually works and keeps things cold.

I had that same question about the Mojito. We just came across the pre made Bacardi stuff. Wonder if it comes from Bon voyage. That would be nice!

Turvis, Turvis, Turvis... We live in FL and hit the factory store on a recent weekend trip. Prices were a little better than retail but man the selection was overwhelming! BUT - we are sending them back with the lifetime guarantee. It wasn't until we got home and looked online to find out how make a claim about a hazy tumbler we found out why. If you have sunscreen on your hands it will actually eat the plastic! We are always putting on sunscreen and it never occurred to us. Not a huge issue but kind of if we paid that much for it we should be happy with it.

Overall though the cup work great! It keeps ice for awhile and seems pretty duable. It isn't completely sweat free but there is very little condensation on the outside. We love them on the beach - which also means sunscreen :(.

Forgive the geeky-ness...this pic reminds me of the starship space docks on startrek.

May21st2011052.jpg

Spacedock.jpg

That's funny! I thought the same thing but didn't want to advertise my inner geek. Oh well, I'm in good company! ;)

We were on the Dream about a year ago - and these pictures brought back such wonderful memories (same itinerary too, Eastern). We're getting ready to go back on her in 69 days and this review and pics have just heightened our excitement to get back on the Dream. Thoroughly enjoying the review. Keep it coming !

Archived