Ladies, show me your cruise toes!

lucigo

I can't find the pic right now, but DW had snow men on her toes on our first cruise lol.... it was the week after the US thanksgiving, so, back home here in Nova Scotia, Canada, we actually had snow on the ground, and then when we got into Florida to set sail, well it just seemed "funny" to have snow men and palm trees....

I love this thread!! My cruise is the second week of December, so I was thinking of doing my fingers/toes in a red polish to be festive. I plan to get a shellac mani/pedi, so my color options are limited. The problem is, most of my clothing and bathing suits are various shades of pink. Is it bad if I wear red polish and pink outfits? I don't want to clash and be a fashion no-no! haha Anyone have any suggestions? :)

I love this thread!! My cruise is the second week of December, so I was thinking of doing my fingers/toes in a red polish to be festive. I plan to get a shellac mani/pedi, so my color options are limited. The problem is, most of my clothing and bathing suits are various shades of pink. Is it bad if I wear red polish and pink outfits? I don't want to clash and be a fashion no-no! haha Anyone have any suggestions? :)

Don't forget the Shellac colors can be layered also to produce something in between red and pink.

I personally love red nails but wouldn't use it for my own cruise as I have too many variants when dressing and it wouldn't go with everything I wear.

And no, by the book, you probably shouldn't really wear red and pink together but hey it's Christmas!

Edited by CELTICGIRLCRUISER

If your red has a purplish or burgundy tone it should go fine with pinks, as long as they are cool toned pinks. Look at Monakayk's picture above for the kind of color I mean.

• 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...

This was from my last cruise in September... "Distant Horizon" from Jamberry. They're still on and looking fab, too!

Edit: apparently the photo didnt upload properly via mobile. I will post again when u get home. :p

Edited by sugaangel601

HeyitsmeJudy: I don't normally like flip flops, but the ones you are wearing with your cruise toes look so comfy! What kind are they?

They are VERY comfy! Like Birkenstock comfy without the painful break-in period. The part between the toes is material, not plastic, so they don't pinch between your toes and the footbed forms to your feet so there's no sliding around as you walk.

They're Cudas - I got mine at Stuart Coves in Nassau on a dive trip with them because they had crabs on them and I just HAD to have them. But here's their Web site: http://www.cudas.com/

You can also find them on Amazon.com.

They have water sandals too which are also great.

• 3 months later...

Came across these the other day, called Gypsy bare foot sandals, some designs ar a bit too young and hippy for me, but some of the less extravagant, the ones with pearls are pretty

https://www.google.es/search?newwindow=1&biw=1025&bih=473&tbm=isch&sa=1&q=gypsy+barefoot+sandals+pearls&oq=gypsy+barefoot+sandals+pearls&gs_l=img.12...171146.173728.0.175746.7.7.0.0.0.0.139.927.0j7.7.0.msedr...0...1c.1.61.img..7.0.0.uso4yZAeaC8

Sorry for the long link, but just Google Gypsy barefoot sandals for pix if the link doesn't work

Sandy in Spain

• 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
I bought a bottle of Pop-Arazzi clear glitter nail polish at CVS. It looks really good over your favorite color. 2 for $5.

I like the anchor on the big toe, by the way!

You will have to post a picture :)