The quest

jmeans23970

Not for the prudish nothing worse than adults (after it is mentioned multiple times that it is some risque) that leave mumbling how disgusting it was.

It is not you will really have fun. Don't want to spoil your fun but make sure the DH in your party, if participating, wears underwear....

It's an adult scavenger hunt, played in teams. It is a lot of fun, even if you just go to watch others participate. The one we watched back in March (on NCL Sky) happened to be on St. Patrick's day and it was the last night of the cruise so many people were pretty drunk. Much hilarity ensued ;) As the previous posters have said, it's not for the easily offended.

Quest is done on Royal Caribbean for sure. Is Carnival doing it now too??

Yes Carnival does it as well. We go just to watch. It's pretty darn funny what some people will do.:eek:

Yes Carnival does it as well. We go just to watch. It's pretty darn funny what some people will do.:eek:

I've actually done it on RCCL, NCL, & Disney also had a version. Great fun! If you like to drink do a bit of pre-gaming before the show ... but not too much because you'll laugh so hard you can puke :P

I did this on the Spirit back in 2010. Our team wasn't doing extremely well but we were having so much fun just watching the other teams. Then, and I am NOT making this up, a girl in the competing team next to us had her breast fall out of her dress in her rush to change into or out of clothing.

The funniest part about it was that she ran around for at least two minutes up and down the aisles before anyone else could get her attention and point out that she was out.

If I was a gentlemen I would have told her sooner.:o

I had to go look at the video links posted above to be sure I wasn't in them. :eek:

Thankfully (for me and for you), I wasn't! :D

I will add, however, that the game is slightly different apparently on some ships. None of the activities in those video clips took place in the game aboard the Ecstasy a few months ago.

Archived